“One of the best breakfasts”
Review of Ana's Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ana's Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 54 Restaurants in Simsbury
Reviewed March 5, 2019

I had the pleasure of having breakfast at Ana's Kitchen on Friday March 1st. It was one of the most delicious breakfasts I had in recent memory. The Ham and Cheese Omlette was cooked to perfection and was bulging with ham. It was extraordinary. Home Fries, Side Salad and Bacon rounded out a terrific breakfast experience.

Oh, and did I mention that my Coffee was excellent as well? Well, it was terrific.

The next time I am in the area, I will grab breakfast again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I started going to Ana’s for coffee and some of their pastries (there linzer cookies are amazing). We decided to try breakfast there with our children. It was absolutely delicious. I got the avocado toast with tomato, red onion, bacon and a poached egg (which was an add on)...they had seasoned it with sea salt and pink peppercorns, I can’t wait to go back and order the same thing. My husband got the egg wrap, which was basic and delicious. My son got the French toast (large portion and a little sweet but still excellently prepared). My daughter got their oatmeal and gobbled the whole portion up. Warm and cozy atmosphere definitely a must if you are in the area.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2018

The fraps were not fraps, the food was bad, and the service was terrible. Definitely not worth your time.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I'm very excited to go back. I was there to pick up a cheesecake, but I'm impressed by the ambiance, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the quality of the food. If you haven't been, treat yourself and go.

Date of visit: October 2018