Hampton Inn by Hilton Shelton
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton(Shelton)(Great Value!)
$109
Hyatt.com
Courtyard Shelton(Shelton)(Great Value!)
$131
$116
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County(Shelton)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Pool
$77
Hampton Inn Milford(Milford)
$93
All reviewswater slidesfront deskgreat hotelgreat poolwafflespool areaspacious roomsofa bedwonderful staygreat staffcomplimentary breakfasthousekeeping staffbusiness centeroff the highwaynice breakfastthe breakfast areagreat experience
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Fresh, upgraded property and it is pet friendly! WAIT!!! Non-pet owners keep reading....pets and owners stay on the 1st floor so don't let their pet friendly status detour you from this property. The rooms are clean, fresh, and modern, the pool is excellent. I love that, on the rare opportunity we do travel with our 4-legged family member, not only is there no fee, but she is welcomed on their property. Breakfast was above average, staff was very courteous. Will most definitely stay again and will consider other Hampton Inn properties over Marriott simply because of their pet policy. Thank you Hampton Inn for not price gouging pet owners and for.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Decided to crash halfway home and breakup the ride. We were pleasantly surprised. The property appears to have been recently upgraded and was clean with nice sized rooms. Front Desk staff was personable. Glad I read other reviews and opted for this over the Hilton Garden across the street. The breakfast was excellent as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Ive recently stayed at this newly renovated property for business. Upon checkin I was greated by 2 front desk workers. The two gentlemen there could not be any friendlier. I dont usually stay at Hilton hotels but the experience was just unlike anything ive experienced before. For now on when I come to the Shelton area i'll be staying at this Hampton Inn. The housekeeping staff does a wonderful job with the rooms and are very friendly. Everything about the place has a unique feeling to it. From my first interaction with a staff member to my last you can just tell that place has people with years of experience working for them. The other thing that sets the staff apart from other hotels is that you can really tell that they enjoy the kind of work they do. I mean really, when checking in I mentioned I had a long drive and was getting hungry. The front desk staff said they were about to order some dinner, if I'd like they'd order extra and share. Obviously I didnt take the offer but you can tell they really meant it and made my stay personable. I felt like they were actually there for me. I'm sure everyone gets that treatment who walks into the facility but it takes alot of dedication to do that for everyone.

I can honestly go on and on about my stay but I think ive said enough. Hampton Inn and Hilton, I must say, Ive never knew what hospitality was until I stayed here. Great job!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank BrianS105
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, great staff and really nice rooms. I really enjoyed how spacious the bathrooms were. I was there for 4 days, 3 nights and only had breakfast one morning but it was really great. Business center was really nice as well with all new computers. Overall great stay and great hotel, I would highly recommend it to anyone coming to the Shelton area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank VBTraveler_11
Reviewed November 9, 2011

The warm atmosphere of the Shelton Hampton Inn, greeted us as we checked in from our power outage home from the Noreaster. Every person we encountered at the front desk, was polite and smiling and we felt very rescued from our cold home. As we checked into the room, we were delighted to find immaculately clean surroundings. We were weary and were so pleased to find the room had a sitting area as well as a bedroom. We were so comfortable, and especially enjoyed the 24- hour free coffee, tea ,and hot chocolate offerings. The free breakfasts in the morning were outstanding in both food quality and service. We hope to go back there when we're not in an "escape mode" and can just enjoy the Inn.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family