“Shelton Courtyard Employees Top Notch!”
Review of Courtyard Shelton

Courtyard Shelton
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Shelton
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am a business traveler who has made the Marriott Courtyard in Shelton my home-away-from home just about every week. Why? Simply stated...the staff! This is a group of warm, friendly, professional and caring people. They ensure my personal satisfaction is exceeded whether it's my room, the food, a drink at the bar, a ride to work on the shuttle and even the occasional special request. This team knows how to treat their guests!

Recently rennovated, you can trust that you will be in an environment of cleanliness and comfort. I also feel quite safe as their front desk and bar staff are vigilent about who is coming and going to and from lobby area.

Thank you to the wonderful employees at the Marriott Courtyard in Shelton who never skip a beat! I can't help but give a special thanks to Heather (front desk) and John (bartender) who always make sure I am greeted with a smile and treated as if I was a member of their family.

1  Thank Ann G
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton. Your kind words regarding our staff will certainly be shared with them. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next trip our way.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was warm welcomed at this hotel and it was wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and quick to assist with requests. The hotel was originally recommended to me by a family member and I would absolutely encourage other family, friends and strangers alike to stay here if visiting Shelton, CT in the future.

Room Tip: Suites are amazing
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AJ D

We are glad to read you think you had a warm welcome and a wonderful experience while here with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton. Thank you for your review and for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I booked 2 rooms just before Christmas for myself and friends from Colombia. The staff was warm and welcoming and the rooms were very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The hotel is close to the highway but views from the windows include lots of trees, making a beautiful scene with the early snowfall. I've stayed here before and always enjoy it. Can't say enough about the wonderful staff, especially those at the reception desk. They smile and say welcome when you're barely in the door. They really make you feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Laura H
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

 We always enjoy hearing from our return guests! We here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton pride ourselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel back to back weeks and had a wonderful experience both times. The staff was very friendly and quick to assist with requests. I particularly enjoyed using the gym at the Courtyard Marriott in Shelton during my stay as the room was always clean and the equipment was new and fully functioning. The hotel was originally recommended to me by a family member and I would absolutely encourage other family, friends and strangers alike to stay here if visiting Shelton, CT in the future.

Room Tip: Really can't go wrong. I stayed in a double bed in the front of the building and king suite in t...
1  Thank CharlesMcDermott
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

We are glad to read your two week stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton was a wonderful experience and how much you praised our staff. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have been traveling to the area for the past 2 years and by far the staff is exceptional with its service and trying to accomdate my requests. If you are in the area I would highly recommendly staying. Also has a full service bar, which some other hotels in the area do not.

1  Thank David M

We are happy to read you are one of our return guests here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton and are happy you enjoyed our lounge area. Thank you for all your kind words about our hotel and staff. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and the staff are very friendly, location very convenient and rooms and exceptional. I have spent time at the bar ate at the restaurant and I have always been treated first class. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: Don.t stay too close to elevators.
1  Thank Donald E

Return guests are always great to hear from and your review is very important to us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton. Thank you for so many compliments and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The Courtyard Marriott in Shelton makes me look forward to travel, even if it is for business. (stayed for multiple weeks during 2012 and 2013). I always recommend it to all my colleagues in the world. It has all the amenities to create a warm and conformable environment. I truly feel that it is "home away from home". The staff are welcoming, efficient and friendly. The car park has plenty of space. Despite many alternatives in the area, I have never hesitated re-booking at the Courtyard Marriott in Shelton. And I will add a special note to John (your friendly bar tender) and Heather (smiley and efficient at the front desk). Like I tell my team, it is the quality of the people that makes a good business

Gael, UK

Room Tip: I have experienced a stay on most floor. They are all quiet and comfy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gael P

It is great to read you have stayed with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton many tines and will do so again. Thank you for all your kind words regarding our staff and we will be sure to let them know. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelton
HYATT house Shelton
HYATT house Shelton
#2 of 6 in Shelton
Hampton Inn by Hilton Shelton
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County
Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County
Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford

Been to Courtyard Shelton? Share your experiences!