Tripadvisor

Wed, 2/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Shelton
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Boutique Asian cuisine with very selective dishes from around the world. Gluten Friendly and Vegan Options
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

just another stop we made on our romantic getaway in Shelton last weekend. my fiance and I enjoyed the outstanding food especially their sushi. It was a very comfortable relaxing atmosphere and the staff and food was excellent

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank ohnesorge37
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Love the bento box here. The pad thai and the curry chicken are very good! The people here are always friendly and the service is good.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Rebecca D
Reviewed November 17, 2019

We’ve always enjoyed the atmosphere, the service and the food.
We came on Friday night and the service was disorganized. There were 2 smiling front of the house women walking around but after 10 minutes we asked someone to find our server. We seem to have 2 servers. Drinks took 20 minutes. We got our delicious hot appetizers. 20 more minutes and hubby’s Korean ribs came..the rice and kimchi came 5 minutes later. And then I had to wait another 10 minutes for my sushi.
Instead of walking and smiling, the front of the house should train the staff

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Roberta H
larrynia, Owner at Red Lotus, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2019

Dear Roberta, We apologize that your meal took a little longer than usual. A full house on a Friday night can be a daunting task for any restaurant. Thank you for understanding and we hope to see you again soon. Best Larry and Nia

Reviewed November 6, 2019

Amazing food and incredible service! The drunken noodles dish was the best I've ever had. The noodles were slightly sweet and the chicken and shrimp were savory while slightly spicy. Incredible fusion of flavors!!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank rebeccadunnart
Reviewed September 15, 2019

This restaurant in a supermarket shopping plaza looks unassuming from the outside but offers a great experience inside. Modern, stylish, low-key decor includes fresh flowers on every table. The head chef, dressed in white, makes the rounds and chats with diners, offering suggestions or commenting on the dishes he sees you enjoying. My wife's tempura shrimp and vegetables had the lightest, least oily batter of any tempura I can recall, and the vegetables beneath were fresh and juicy. My serving of pho was the best I've had in years -- a savory broth, tender beef, and noodles cooked to just the right firmness,. Even the bar service here is good -- not always the case at Asian restaurants. They make a good vodka martini, and the server knows what you mean when you ask for it "dirty" (That is, with a little olive juice).

Date of visit: September 2019