“Never more”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We used to go here a lot. Last year my husband got really sick when we got home from eating here. Stayed away for a year and decided to go again this month. My son came home and spent the evening throwing up. I always stick with the salad bar. The price for the salad bar has gone up and the selections on the bar have shrunk. A lot of the food comes out way too salty. The place is starting to look and smell "old". Hopefully they can renovate it, get new fresh carpeting, expand their salad bar (not the price) and serve healthier, fresher food. And they REALLY need to look at their quality control and food handling cleanliness. Can't say we will be back.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Ended staying in the area overnight. Wanted a quick, no fuss meal.

Pulled up restaurants near by with Google.

I enjoy the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday's so I chose this one for dinner.

Being a party of one I was quickly seated. Server was by promptly to introduce himself and take a drink order. I was interested in a quick meal and the server catered to that.

This R.T. follows the chain standards to a T. Would recommend w/o hesitation.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

great salad bar, pink lemonade, sliders, and lobster mac and cheese

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This place has consistently had a great salad bar. Since my meals are mostly veggies, Ruby's always satisfies. (I don't care for their zucchini minis though)

Reviewed May 5, 2012

The Drinks were very affordable and the atmosphere at the bar was great