“Love this place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Food and service are top notch. We have been coming here for over 15 years. The owners treat us like family. Eat in and take out is great. Sushi is fresh and well presented. Wait staff are always there. Service is fast and thoughtful. Joe the owner is FABULOUS. We eat here or take out at least once a week (mostly 2x!!). Pork with garlic sauce...yum!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I ordered for a sashimi Omakashi dinner a few nights ago to be delivered at my hotel. First of all, it was a big gamble for me as I had never been there before or had anything from that restaurant. I took a chance, and let me say that it was AWESOME! The man that took my order was so nice and helpful. This dish was completely up to the sushi chef, and not knowing him or anything about his skill level, I just had to hope that it would be good. Good id definitely an understatement! I also ordered some Wonton soup and some spring rolls. All made perfectly. It all arrived here at the correct temperatures ie: sashimi was ice cold and the soup and spring rolls were piping hot AND it all arrived within 20 minutes! If you ever get the chance, you NEED to check this place out. The fish slices were GENEROUS and so reasonably priced @ 21 pieces for $26.50! I can't get anything close to that where I live (NC). I'm so glad I discovered this place :-)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

There are not that many full service Chinese Rest. in the area lately. Most of them are take out/delivery only.

Service - Excellent, the staff is extremely pleasant and you're always greeted warmly. After going a few times, they even take the time to learn your name and great you by it. The wait staff is quick and efficient. I don't think my water glass has ever gotten to half full, as soon as you take a sip of water it seems they are right there to refill it, same with the tea. They clear your used dishes and utensils very quickly (so if you put your fork/spoon down, but weren't finished with the last bite), you might want to keep your hands over your plate :-)!

Prices - You can get a FULL service lunch for less than $11, and that's including tip! (assuming you only have water or tea)

Food - I usually get the same thing (General Tso's), which is always cooked how i like it, and it's just the right amount of food for lunch. Sidenote: I've never had dinner here, so not sure what the dinner portions are like).

Overall, if you work in one the offices in the Shelton/Trumbull area, and want a quick, inexpensive lunch, this is a great spot!

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with a colleague. Ordered the salmon bento box. It was a lot for lunch both portion and at $12 not expensive. Miso soup cup was hot and tasty. Would have liked more. The salmon was steamed with vegetables in a brown sauce. Salad was traditional as was the steamed shumai. Didn't eat the rice too full.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Love the staff here, very friendly and welcoming! Food is delicious and good prices! The restaurant is cute, a little hidden but definitely a gem. A must try!