“Great soup and salads”

Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Shelton
Plantation, Florida
“Great soup and salads”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Panera Bread is a great chain with a good variety of meals. I had a Spinach Power Salad, which was absolutely delicious. My wife had the Chicken Soup and she said it hit the spot. The menu has many sandwiches and salads to choose from. The pastries looked very tasty, but since we am dieting, we didn't try any. We are never disappointed at Panera Bread. They are usually conveniently located for easy access. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Thumbs up.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
“My place...”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This is where I go for many occasions such as lunch, dinner or maybe just a cup of coffee. Atmosphere is always nice and staff always friendly. Food is above average and prices descent. At lunch sometimes they can get super crowded, so use your own judgement if you just need a cup of coffee.This place is solid. The only negative I thought was that a kids PBJ was 5 bucks. Oh well you do get a yohurt with it. :)

Middlebury, Connecticut, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Your typical Panera Bread but the staff was friendly and the service was fast. Will definitely revisit.

Visited March 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Typical Panera Bread”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Nothing unique...met my Panera expectation....soup and sandwich and cookie....service ok....no surprises here

Orange, Connecticut
“Slow service, Unorganized waiting area, and too long a wait for just coffee”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Let me start by saying I did arrive there at the lunch hour. There was a line of about 8-10 people, there was as many waiting. I had to push through the crowd waiting for orders to get to the rest room.
Restrooms were not very clean either, perhaps due to the crowd.
I wanted a coffee but the line was now 12-14 people deep, for just coffee, so not worth the wait.
My appointment had already gotten her coffee and also mentioned the long line just to get coffee and she arrived 30 minutes before me.

More staffing at peak times mighht be in order, my advice is call ahead, or go early, forget the coffee at lunchtime.

• Visited January 2013