“Not to be Missed!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Delicious meals at an affordable price, Casa Nova is not to be missed! My only complaint would be the noise level due to the high ceilings. I'd suggest sound barriers in the ceiling. Otherwise, all is well in the world @ Casa Nova!

2  Thank Seafairer55

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I go to Casa Nova quite often as I live close. Its my go-to restaurant when looking for a good meal and good pricing. Whether I get a dinner or pizza, I have never had a bad meal. I find the food excellent and have even hosted several family parties there that went great. I highly recommend this restaurant and I know several of my friends and family members love it as well. I would be shocked if you were disappointed.

5  Thank Seth R
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Came here for my wife's birthday with another couple. Service was on point. Food was delicious to the last spoonful. I loved the large chandelier and the atmosphere was just what I was aiming for. Portions are very generous, but easy on the pockets.

5  Thank Epuzzler

Been to Casa Nova Ristorante? Share your experiences!