“Always Consistent & Delicious”

Casa Nova Ristorante
Ranked #52 of 131 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Shelton, Connecticut
“Always Consistent & Delicious”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I go to Casa Nova quite often as I live close. Its my go-to restaurant when looking for a good meal and good pricing. Whether I get a dinner or pizza, I have never had a bad meal. I find the food excellent and have even hosted several family parties there that went great. I highly recommend this restaurant and I know several of my friends and family members love it as well. I would be shocked if you were disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
5 Thank Seth R

“One of the hidden gems of shelton !!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Came here for my wife's birthday with another couple. Service was on point. Food was delicious to the last spoonful. I loved the large chandelier and the atmosphere was just what I was aiming for. Portions are very generous, but easy on the pockets.

5 Thank Epuzzler