“Fun Hibachi restaurant!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've been to a couple Hibachi restaurants before. The entertainment portion of this one is similar to one's I've gone to in the past. We had a large party including 3 young children. The kids all loved the hibachi and were entertained by huge flames, knife work, and "volcanos." The food is excellent at the hibachi. I ordered the chicken entree, which came with soup, salad, fried rice, and noodles. Everything was delicious. I was realy happy that my 4-year old also seemed to like the food. The waitstaff wasn't overly friendy, but it was fine. I'd definitely go back. I would recommend this for large groups. The entrees are not cheap, but I figure that you're also paying for the entertainment.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

good food, basic service, slightly cramped booth. Still pretty good value overall. Good selection of food on the menu's though.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I hate this restaurant so much. Service sucks and the food is absolutely ridiculous. The staff all seem overworked and never (ever) smile.

My daughter and I recently went to this restaurant for the habachi and I must say that the $70 we spent there for 2 people was a complete waste.

Stay away from this place.

2  Thank palluji
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I am a huge fan of this restaurant. I am very happy that it is several hours away or I may never cook again. I went there 2x in the last week. I had sushi for lunch and it was amazing. The tuna was very fresh and excellent as always. I also went there with some co-workers for dinner and had the hibachi and that was very good as well. Excellent quality of food and service!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I have gone here every Sunday for sushi and every trip has been a delight. The sushi chefs use fresh ingredients so the sushi is always fresh and vibrant. I especially love their scallops sashimi. They thinly slice scallops and place it on a banana leave sandwiched between lime slices and place a nice dipping sauce to accompany the flavors.
We usually sit at the sushi bar and everytime we have gone the service has been wonderful and prompt. They have a good selection of cocktails and the atmosphere is fun. They also have hibachi which I have gone to several times and have enjoyed that also but I usually go for the sushi. A trip worth making.

1  Thank JohanneD324