“Worst!”

Dining options: Reservations
Shelton
“Worst!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I hate this restaurant so much. Service sucks and the food is absolutely ridiculous. The staff all seem overworked and never (ever) smile.

My daughter and I recently went to this restaurant for the habachi and I must say that the $70 we spent there for 2 people was a complete waste.

Stay away from this place.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank palluji

Princeton, New Jersey
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I am a huge fan of this restaurant. I am very happy that it is several hours away or I may never cook again. I went there 2x in the last week. I had sushi for lunch and it was amazing. The tuna was very fresh and excellent as always. I also went there with some co-workers for dinner and had the hibachi and that was very good as well. Excellent quality of food and service!

• Visited June 2013
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I have gone here every Sunday for sushi and every trip has been a delight. The sushi chefs use fresh ingredients so the sushi is always fresh and vibrant. I especially love their scallops sashimi. They thinly slice scallops and place it on a banana leave sandwiched between lime slices and place a nice dipping sauce to accompany the flavors.
We usually sit at the sushi bar and everytime we have gone the service has been wonderful and prompt. They have a good selection of cocktails and the atmosphere is fun. They also have hibachi which I have gone to several times and have enjoyed that also but I usually go for the sushi. A trip worth making.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jlutter106
Milford, Connecticut
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Celebrated my Son's graduation with a party of 8 at lunchtime. Apparently others folks had the same idea as the restaurant went from 0-full in about 20 minutes. We were seated promptly, drink order filled quickly and we were on our way to great meal at the Hibachi gill with a very competent chef. All of the food was fresh, especially the seafood. It turned out great to be a very pleasure able experience and would certainly return again. The grilled squid appetizer was excellent with a great presentation on the plate.

• Visited June 2013
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
“Really good sushi and very nice staff”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went here for the last time with my daughter last Saturday after a long drive from Rochester, NY to move her back from ECSU. We sat at the sushi bar and had a really nice meal including a nice bantering with the sushi chefs. Everything tasted really good and they answered all our questions. The provided a complementary whitefish appetizer along with an extra piece of very tasty (and expensive) toro tuna sushi for us to enjoy. I know my daughter is really going to miss this place!

• Visited May 2013