“Don't miss this place for great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oolee Cafe' - CLOSED

Oolee Cafe'
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Description: 203-944-0369; email Drew@ooleecafe.com
Dallas, Texas
“Don't miss this place for great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Relaxed atmosphere, open kitchen view (what the chef's cook), friendly staff, 4.5 star food at 3 star prices

Visited December 2011

“Good food, good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I sought out the cafe after reading about it on Trip Advisor and were not sorry that we did. We went for breakfast and were surprised by the cheerful decor and pleasant environment. I loved my blueberry pancakes and my husband's poached eggs were exactly as he asked. Samantha was attentive and outgoing, we told her we would make the 2 hr drive from Nj just to come for breakfast, oh and very good coffee.

USA
“good food all around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Oolee is a cute place in shelton with very good food.Owners is one of teh chefs and the food is good all around.there is something for everyone, soups, salads, pasta, i had a lamb chops dish which was very tender and cooked well. This place can get busy in peak lunchtime so be prepared.there is outdoor summer seating.Service is a mixed bag, if the owners are there it is fast and efficient and friendly, but there are a few young kids who work there who are just doing a job and not interested in customer service.
a lovely place to go for a weeknight dinner to relax.The restaurant is airy clean and well decorated. bread was great!
of all the places close by i would choose Oolee to have a meal in . Prices are fair and you get good quality for what you pay for.

• Visited May 2011
Stratford, Connecticut
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

I went there today for lunch for the first time and it was "awesome". Food was great and so was the service. I will definately go back again and tell friends about it.

• Visited March 2012
Shelton, Connecticut
“A true gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

I stumbled across this place by chance and decided to come for dinner with a friend.
It far surpassed my expectations.
We got lamb chops and seafood fra-diavlo over veggies. Even the rolls were spectacular. Lamb was perfectly done, crisp on the outside and incredibly tender. The seafood was yummy, but the veggies were simply perfect - the snap peas and peas were fresh, crisp and delectable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of ingredients.
Did I mention desert? Yum!
I am telling all of my friends and coming back for more very soon. This is not my new favorite spot!

• Visited May 2011