Tripadvisor

Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: An authentic Texas Style steakhouse.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While my fiance and I were on a romantic getaway at the Hyatt House we went right next door to LongHorn Steakhouse enjoyed what I call the best steak dinner ever. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. the Ambiance was so soothing and relaxing that the dinner took longer than we had originally anticipated.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (242)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I don't normally frequent chain restaurants, but this place was a pleasant surprise. Service was excellent and the food was tasty. A good value for the money.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019

We went to dinner for our Anniversary as we had not been there in awhile. We both had the 8oz Flo's Filet. It was wonderful and cooked to perfection at Medium. I had baked potato and my husband had mashed potatoes and we both had the Caesar Salad. The hot bread they give you before dinner is great.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

The steak is very good, have never been disappointed. Service can be slow at times during peak dining times. For the quality you receive, the prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019

The Rib-eye was tender and cooked perfectly. The sautéed Brussels sprouts were a perfect compliment to the steak. Overall I was very satisfied with my meal and experience.

Date of visit: October 2019