“As comfortable as being Home”

Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Shelton
Shelton, Connecticut
“As comfortable as being Home”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have been working in Ct for years and for me there is only one place to stay when away from home in Fairfield County. I highly recommend the "Extended Stay" hotel to all those traveling in or near by here. The Staff is the best. Julpha is always very helpful and her warm greeting when checking in is always a very welcome experience.
Gary from NY

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Hi Gary,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such glowing comments for our associate, Julpha. She is indeed a great asset at our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that we have achieved our goal of giving you a "home away from home" experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Shelton, Connecticut
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Bing travel nurses we travel all over the country and have at many hotels. most of the extended stays were disappointing....but this one surpassed all of our expectations. The staff here is amazing. Ashley and Julpha are among the best we've ever encountered. never have we experienced such amazing staff at any one hotel. headed by katrina the manager they have certainly redefined customer service and friendliness. Of all the extended stays we would recommend this one in particular. If they were all this good we would stay at them all the time. Good job Ashley, Julpa, Craig and Katrina!!!!

• Stayed January 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I are travel nurses and have traveled all over the country always staying at various long term/stay hotels; but typically haven't ever been too impressed with Extended Stays until now. We were skeptical at best upon registering at this Extended Stay but our reluctance was soon abated by the amazing staff that greeted us! Julpha, Ashley, Rebecca, Paula and Craig are awesome. Never have we been treated so well even among some of the higher end hotels we have stayed. Not being from around here and having never driven in snow, they took the time to advise the best routes to drive and how to drive in snow and ice. What other place does this!!!! None that we have experienced!! The hotel is clean, quiet and in a nice area. But what makes this Extended Stay shine is its staff headed by Katrina. Well done Extened Stay of Shelton!! This hotel has certainly raised the bar and should be the standard by which other Extended Stays should strive to be! 5 Stars all around!!!!

Jake and Tracy

Room Tip: Go with the deluxe rooms!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Jake and Tracy - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful comments about your stay at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments about our staff, especially Julpha, Ashley, Rebecca, Paula, and Craig. As well, it is great to read that you liked your room and our hotel's location.

Thank you again for your kind workds. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Waterbury, Connecticut
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Excellent service! The GM remembered me from my last stay almost a year ago. That's a great customer connection. Thank you!!! The room was very welcoming and warm. Made my stay enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
William - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. I am so glad that this one was just as good, if not better, than your first! We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Excellent.
Thank you. Especially to Julpha.
Excellent hotel. Upon arrival, Julpha on reception had arranged our roomkey. Grab and go breakfast on this hotel. If you want a hotel that is close to everything on this area, this is it. Walmart <6mi and Costco, 6mi...

1 Thank RoderickLeg
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Roderick - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your stay with us to be excellent and the location to fit your needs. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Excellent hospitality, especially Julpha. Very approachable and sweet. Everything were well explained. What you ask is what you get. You can always count on her. The room is very clean and well organized. Awesome place!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. As a Manager, nothing excites me more than when one of our team members impacts a guest's stay as much as Julpha did for you. I am very pleased that she was able to make your experience with us so great.

india
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent place to stay.I have stayed here for long period of time and I can tell you this is the best place to stay in shelton area. I feel very much at home here. Julpha and Katrina have always been great help. I have nothing but praise for them as well as others. The rooms are clean, the bed is super comfy, nice kitchenette.
All in All great value for your money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and staff. I am glad to read that you felt that our hotel was clean, comfortable, and a great value for you. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the team, especially Julpha and Katrina.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelton
HYATT house Shelton
#4 of 6 in Shelton
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#2 of 5 in Stratford

Been to Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County? Share your experiences!