“Lovely”
Review of Sharon Country Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sharon
Sharon Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sharon
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Really liked this place. It was clean, the staff friendly, rooms were large and well-appointed. Comfy bed. A very relaxing stay. Quiet. We were in town for a bike ride of the Harlem Valley, it was perfect.
I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
SharonCountryInn, Sarah at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thanks, Amanda, for your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again next time you hit the Rail Trail!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Sharon Country Inn while we attended the TriArts Theatre. Really nice room, very comfortable bed, and a great bathroom. Also very quiet. Very friendly and nice manager with a good staff. All that you would want at a reasonable northeast price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
SharonCountryInn, Manager at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Hello Bruce! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I hope you enjoyed They're Playing our Song at the Playhouse as well. I know I did! Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I recently got married in the area and chose the Sharon Country Inn for all of my out of town wedding guests to stay at. This was one of the best decisions I made! The Inn is beautiful! The rooms are clean, modern and have pretty bathrooms. Each room has an outdoor seating area on the front patio which served as an excellent gathering place for all of our wedding guests. The location is excellent for the area. Many of my guests were traveling by train from NYC so the inn's close proximity (walking distance) to the town's amenities was very helpful.
Most of all, the owner, Eddie, and his staff were delightful! They went above and beyond to make sure our guests were happy and well taken care of. I highly recommend staying at the inn, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MRC629
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My 2 teenagers and I stayed here for a few nights in June 2013.
Room was spotless and well-appointed.
Art on walls was lovely.
Quiet.
Comfy beds
Nice selection of breakfast items.
Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Good place, friendly and clean. I would stay again. Especially liked the patio in front of the rooms and convenience to groceries, pizza, and liquor. Great grounds if you are outdoorsy. Bed was firm and air conditioner worked great.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Was going to Lime Rock Park and this turned out to be the perfect place to stay. I'll stay there for sure next year as well. Not only is location great and beautiful, but the staff was EXTREMELY helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The rooms are lovely, smell wonderful, and are very clean, plus the scenery around the Inn is beautiful. The staff is polite and very accommodating. Our stay here was completely delightful.

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
White Hart Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Torrington
Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lenox Great Barrington/Berkshires
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lenox Gre...
#2 of 10 in Great Barrington

Been to Sharon Country Inn? Share your experiences!