“All-around fabulous!”
Review of Sharon Country Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sharon
Sharon Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sharon
Boston, Massachusetts
“All-around fabulous!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Welcomed warmly by Eddie, who took good care of us throughout our stay. Went above and beyond to shovel us out as we were there during big snowstorm. Room was warm and comfortable. Many thanks for a fantastic stay - we'll be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
West Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed February 12, 2013

What a great find! I stayed here with my boyfriend and we purchased the Ski and Stay package - an excellent value. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The room was beautiful and included all the amenities you could want, including a Keuirg coffee maker and refrigerator. I will definitely return next time I want a weekend away!

Room Tip: We had the King room which was excellent and the bed was very comofortable.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laura P
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night because I got caught in the storm and needed a place to stay, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this place! Eddie is so friendly and accommodating. He goes to all lengths and measures to make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. The room was very pleasant to be in - nicely furnished and decorated, the bedding is extremely comfortable and everything is kept so neat and squeaky clean! If I ever need to stay in the area again this is where I will stay and I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013
Torrington, Connecticut
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Thanks to Eddie and his wonderful staff they made my engagement to the most beautiful woman a night to never forget the accommadations were past excellence the room was beyond beautiful I would make sure you get a room here asap it is above spectacular again thank you soooo much Eddie and your more then accommadating staff your the best my future is now bright thanks to you wonderful folks.

Room Tip: they are all amazing
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Secaucus, New Jersey
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The owner was very friendly. He made sure everything was perfect at all times and made us feel welcomed. The room was very clean and quiet. They also offered courtesy breakfast for guests.
I definitely recommend to anyone visitng the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Park City, Utah
Reviewed January 30, 2013

what a wonderful gem. Extremely clean and brand new rooms with great and functional furnishings, TV, free wi-fi, continental breakfast and convenient location. Gloria at the front desk was delightful and enthusiastic. I recommend the Inn without any hesitation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Chris K
Kendall Park, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Got the ski/stay package. Perfect winter escape in one package. The inn is very beautiful from the landscape, the building, the rooms, EVERYTHING. Clearly renovated and done right. Edi the manager/owner is an awesome guy and very accommodating and hospitable. Makes you feel like a million bucks! Can't say enough of how great of a place this is. Visit Lakeville for some really nice restaurants (Edi has his own there too). You will love this place for sure! Don't even think twice just book!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
White Hart Inn
Hilltop House  Bed & Breakfast
The Cornwall Inn
The Cornwall Inn
#1 of 1 in Cornwall

Been to Sharon Country Inn? Share your experiences!