“Best burgers in the Valley.”
Review of Valley Burger Shack - CLOSED

Valley Burger Shack
Brooktondale, New York
“Best burgers in the Valley.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I go to the Valley Burger Shack at least once a week. Their prices are less than McDonald's, their burgers are HUGE and delicious--seriously like the best burgers I've eaten (outside of the ones my dad makes on the grill), and big enough that I can usually get two meals out of them. Their fries are great; the people are friendly...I can't say enough good things about this place. They don't have a lot of options for vegetarians (or at least, my wife can't find anything she likes there), but it's heaven for a meat-eater.

FWIW, they also have an "OctoCheeseburger Challenge" wherein you try to eat EIGHT BURGERS piled on top of each other. I haven't had the courage.

• Visited May 2014