Inn at Villa Bianca
New Haven Inn(New Haven)
$59
Wyndham Southbury(Southbury)(Great Value!)
$101
Hilton Garden Inn Shelton(Shelton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hyatt.com
$79
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2008

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Villa Bianca for my friends wedding. The room & bathroom were clean. The water pressure was good. There was not much toilet paper on the roll, so I went down to the office and asked for another roll of toilet paper and an ice bucket with ice. They came right up with the items. The air-conditioners works well. Overall, it was decent. I had no problems with the place. The wedding ceremony was in the chapel, (nice & cool). The reception was outside. The food was very good.(alot of it). I let my car phone charger at the hotel and I called them up and they mailed it to me. That was very nice.
I would stay there again. There is a couple of beaches nearby that look nice.

Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank princess0704
Reviewed January 9, 2007

My wife and I had a wedding there in December and had a wonderful time. The food was very good we had the chicken marsalla, prime rib & stuffed sole with twice baked potatos and green beans with almonds again every exceeded our expectations. The and service was good for a banquet facillity. We stayed in the hotel and did not encounter any problems with the rooms. ( There are no vending machines in the building, but there was a Dunkin Dounuts 100 yards down the road so it wasn't an issue for us ). As for my experiance there we had a great time.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank ZULUBinghamton
Reviewed November 13, 2006

My husband and i had our wedding there . The service was terrible. All our guests we getting mad because of the service and wait time for food. Some people including us asked for a drink and it took like 10mins just to get a glass of soda. When the food came out most of the food wasnt even cooked all the way . How easy is it to cook chicken. Do u believe that the chicken wasnt even cooked. It was pink inside.We had a awesome cake and it was thrown out. Alot of guests wanted another peice but it was all gone. At the end of the night when everyone was leaving some guy working there through all our favors out. Luckly my new newphew was there to catch him throughing them out. My husband and I with our package we bought had a free night and stay at the hotel. So when we get up to the hotel room there was no fruit basket or wine or any food in our room. When we walked around there was no vending machine for chips or soda. My husband had to call his brother to come over and get us some chips and soda because we were so hungry that night. If i had to do my wedding all over again I would not go to Villa Bianca. I hope u will take our advice and go somewhere else for ur reception and hotel night stay. Trust us ull thank us in the end!!!

• Stayed: October 2006
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank platypus420
Reviewed June 11, 2006

We just came back from a one night stay at the Inn at Villa Bianca. It was extremely disappointing. We were in Seymour Connecticut for a wedding that was being held at Villa Bianca. When we arrived at the Inn, the rooms were not ready as promised. They sent us to the room and it was still dirty from the guests from the night before. There were beer cans and towels all over the floor. We then had to wait over an hour for the room to be cleaned. When we went to the room, it smelled of bleach. The room was outdated. There was no remote control for the television. The lighting was poor. The towels were faded and mismatched. In the morning, the office put out coffee which appeared to be from the night before along with stale muffins. The hallways smelled of a combination of must and deodorizer. The bed were extremely uncomfortable. The air conditioner was extremely noisy. We could not find any vending machines or ice on the premises, and the staff did not provide any guidance. We drove to a local liquor store to get beverages. The price of this hotel was not in line with the limited amenities that they provided. We stayed at the Amerisuites in the night before and it was cheaper and way nicer. I recommend that if you are going to be in the Seymour area that you stay at the Amerisuites in Shelton. It is well worth the fifteen minute drive to Seymour. The only benefit to the Inn was the convenience of being attached to the ballroom.

• Stayed: June 2006