“Best in town for breakfast”
Review of Tony's Diner

Tony's Diner
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: Diner
Seymour, Connecticut, United States
“Best in town for breakfast”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been going to this diner for 20 years and it has the best breakfast around. The home fries are homemade and Tony knows how to really fry an egg. They also have the best Chili Dogs in the valley with toasted buns and fresh toppings.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Brian P

Derby, Connecticut
“Simple, Small, Old Style Diner with Great Food!”
Reviewed February 28, 2010

I moved from VT to CT almost 4 years ago, and this has been one of my favorites to visit for breakfast since coming here. When it comes to breakfast, I generally base whether or not I like the place on how good they make their home fries, and since I've moved here I've only found one place that makes great home fries and Tony's Diner is it. You don't get the feeling that the home fries have been sitting on the grill all morning like most diners. This isn't to say that's all Tony's Diner is good for! The food is always great, but I'm typically an eggs over-easy, bacon and home fries kind of guy. I always see people that must call in orders for breakfast sandwiches as well, so I imagine these must be equally as good. The diner (appears to be) family owned and run, and the service is friendly and personable. It's not a large diner, which is perfect, it probably seats about 20-21 people comfortably with around 10 stools at the counter and three 4 seater booths, and one 5 seater booth. If you're looking for a nice, relaxing, reasonably priced delicious breakfast, don't overlook Tony's Diner. Expect to spend around $10 a person (w/ tip). Cash only!!

1 Thank coolhandduke
Woodbridge, CT
“Best Home Fries”
Reviewed June 23, 2008

We frequently have breakfast at this old-style diner. Meals are inexpensive and wonderfully tasty. Service is personal and quick.