“Consistently good”
Review of Chaiwalla

Chaiwalla
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Salisbury
Description: Lovely Teahouse with sandwiches and desserts. It is literally off the beaten path. A subtle sign in front
Boston Spa
“Consistently good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have visited this tearoom many times over the last 18 years and while the breakfast/lunch/afternoon tea menu has remained fairly constant the quality of the food and service is always friendly and high. The selection of teas on offer is amazing and well worth exploring by any tea lover. Most are also available for purchase. Parking is no problem and Salisbury is a beautifulplace to visit.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank raymarks

NYC
“No coffee here!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It doesn't get cuter than this. Like being in someone's home while they cook for you to order. Food is delicious and the setting sublime.

• Visited July 2013
Whittier, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy Day at theTea Room”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Had the BEST little respite in my day with a dear friend who lives in Salisbury and insisted we go eat. And yes, I tasted one of the best things I have ever eaten..TOMATO CHEESE PIE.
It was rainy and we were starving and my friend said this is the BEST place for tea and a bite of lunch. And it was....Mary, the owner , cooks right in her kitchen and we could see her working her magic,,,and the gentleman, and I mean a true gentleman, took care of us, pouring tea ( Mary's special chia tea ) and making sure I got the biggest piece of pie, as It was my first visit to Chiawalla. And it will NOT be the the last...
Be prepared to take off your jacket, hang it up , and relax. And indulge!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Grammieshoeshoe
New York City, New York
“Go to Chaiwalla!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Chaiwalla is the perfect tea house. It is always a treat for me and my family. The staff is knowledgeable, sociable, and friendly, the food is sublime (be sure to try the tomato cheese pie, and the cakes), and the tea is some of the best I've ever tasted. It can be hard to get in sometimes, but you can try going on weekdays. The chai tea is great, as well as the kashmir one. Be sure to go!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Toby F
Peaks Island, Maine
“An absolute favorite.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This has been a favorite of ours for years. We have consumed pots of tea and many delicious lunches at this establishment. Hours are quirky but worth investigating in order to get there!

Visited April 2012