“A MUST WHEN IN TOWN!”
Review of Chaiwalla - CLOSED

Chaiwalla
Description: Lovely Teahouse with sandwiches and desserts. It is literally off the beaten path. A subtle sign in front
Reviewed August 18, 2012

When in Salisbury you must stop at Chiwalla! The food is divine and the tea fine! One of my FAVORITE places when in the Litchfield Hills! Try the Chai Tea, its the best I have ever had!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Also the tea was luke warm. I've been here twice. The first time we enjoyed cake and hot tea. The second time we had some sort of a toasted cheese with tomato thing that looked and tasted like my grandsons had warmed up old pizza in the microwave. The sandwiches also were awful. They were supposed to be chicken curry. They tasted like someone had poured salty spices over chicken and lots of mayo. Really, I don't usually complain, but these meals were terrible. My friend remarked that they don't know how to cook. The whiskey cake was delicious. Maybe they should just stick with the cakes and give up on the other food. Also they should serve hot tea.

2  Thank itchyfeetp
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Although their hours are a bit unpredictable, their food is creative and delicious! It's all homemade, fresh, and prepared right in front of you, as the kitchen is part of the main room. Service is good, friendly and warm. Chaiwalla is a staple in my life and I'm delighted to be counted among their regulars!

1  Thank PeeWee42
Reviewed March 13, 2012

crowded on weekends as it is small but worth the wait - the tomato pie is to die for

1  Thank F00die2010