“Delicious!!”

Salem Valley Farms Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The absolute best ice cream ever and we check out a lot of ice cream places! Fresh, local and generous servings. Although the line was long, the wait wasn't. Plenty of outdoor picnic seating.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We'd driven near this store several times but only stopped by with a school group. The ice cream is quite good with lot's of different flavors. Service was prompt considering the size of our party. It's a nice mid way point stop on the trip from Hartford area to the shore. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went here with my mother, my husband and my 17 year old daughter. We all loved every bite.

Lots and lots of flavors available. They even have samplers if you can't decide.

The portions are huge and very reasonably priced - especially for such high quality ice cream.

We try to stop here every time we are in the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I consider myself quite the ice cream connoisseur and this is the best I've ever had. I am lucky enough to live within a 15 minute car ride, but I would definitely drive an hour to get there! Their Kahlua and cream, chocolate peanut butter cup, and mint chip are my favorites. I find myself making all sorts of excuses to drive out that way. Even when they are packed, they are very fast. Plenty of picnic tables, a port o potty, quality hula hoops to keep the kids busy too.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you're coming from the Hartford area towards New London, make a right at the end of RT 11 and there, on your left, you will find some of the best ice cream around. Rich and creamy and filled with joyful nuggets of goodness. If you want to find out how this ice cream is made, check out their web page.