TripAdvisor

“A true touch of Italy”
Review of O.C. Kitchen Bar

O.C. Kitchen Bar
Ranked #28 of 80 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Description: O.C. Kitchen-Bar is an Italian restaurant located in Rocky Hill CT. We offer northern Italian cuisine with a modern twist.
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Outstanding ambience with a generous variety of Italian cuisine, prepared by Italian chefs, OC is a jewel in our friendly community. Bar is well-stocked and both cocktail and food menus change regularly. Happy hour daily and lunch is now served. Service is attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed June 14, 2016

I was not impressed with this restaurant. I felt the menu was too limited, especially for people with any food allergies or special diets. The interior is very industrial and a little too eclectic. The seats at the high tops are not that comfortable. The food was fine but not outstanding, nothing left an impression.
I will probably go back and try it again and would definitely go back and have drinks at the bar.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

Good average , a fun concept but needs flavor for what they are charging
I had s kale salad with no kale on it
Mentioned it to my waiter and he brought another salad
I am traveling so it did me no good
Advice in the future
....just give me the free salad for it was your mistake

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, staff is trying but still off the mark, seem overwhelmed. Nothing special here except happy hour flatbreads

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Really enjoyed OC Kitchen, food and service were great! Salads were fresh and I really enjoyed the salmon. Comfortable atmosphere, clean and easy parking.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to O.C. Kitchen Bar? Share your experiences!