TripAdvisor
Rocky Hill
Post
Inbox
Search

“New Favorite In Rocky Hill”
Review of O.C. Kitchen Bar

O.C. Kitchen Bar
Ranked #28 of 80 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Description: O.C. Kitchen-Bar is an Italian restaurant located in Rocky Hill CT. We offer northern Italian cuisine with a modern twist.
Reviewed March 27, 2016

We've been to O.C. Kitchen Bar five times recently and have not had a bad meal yet. They have a nice bar, with a cool vibe, and excellent Italian food. It's not cheap, but well worth the cost. This place is one of Rocky Hill's best kept secrets for good food and drink.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

We loved the Northern Italian food selections. Homemade pastas and incredible risotto selections... And a great wine selection. It has a very different menu from other Italian restaurants, a wonderful welcomed change. The service was outstanding! A must try if you're in the area!

Reviewed March 20, 2016

Look, I could prattle on about the homemade pasta and the perfectly cooked rib eye or the chocolate coconut tiramisu. I could tell you that the interior is intimate without feeling cramped. I could tell you that the staff works hard to make sure the food is great and that you are you're best happy self.

But rather than do that ... just go. Go and check it out for yourself. Pick on the homemade pastas, dig into the breadsticks (made on site of course) and enjoy.

Tell them Mike sent ya.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

This place is beautilfu,l. I felt as if I was back in Italy. We just had apps and wine but the service was terrific! The cheese board was top notch.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit, and it was suggested by a friend that really likes the O.C. Kitchen. Bartender very friendly and accommodating. Mixed a great margarita! Ordered a pizza to share, and it was delicious! The cook later brought us sample slices of a different pizza--equally delicious. Decor and lightning is modern and cozy at the same time. I highly recommend a visit here!

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to O.C. Kitchen Bar? Share your experiences!