Sheraton Hartford South Hotel
$127
$159
Super 8 Hartford South - Rocky Hill(Rocky Hill)(Great Value!)
$75
$55
$60
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe club loungeroom servicethe bed was super comfortablequick driveconcierge floorice machinequiet areahot tubroom was largeplenty of free parkingoffice parkoff the highwayhighly recommend this hotelminute driveclean hotelbusiness travelnice stay
Reviewed April 2, 2014

From the moment that we walked into the lobby, I felt like I was coming home. The staff at the front desk was warm and inviting. And was smiling and happy to see me. The room was nice. The real reason that I am writing this review is to the staff at the bar. MIKE and MARYANN, Wow they made the four hour plane ride worth it . They was fun, friendly, and most of all they was like friends that u have know all your life. They made you want to stay there. They made u feel as if you was the only one in the bar. You never had to wait for them they was on top of all you needs. Thank you so much for making our weekend special. We will be back.

Bonita and Von Scarbrough

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager3806, Manager at Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Bonita,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Yes , Mike and Maryann along with the entire staff are always making sure all of our guests get this kind of Superb service.

We hope to see you if your travels brings you back to Rocky Hill

SHS

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am doing research on a book about beer I am writing. After a 9-hour beer bus tour of several breweries and brewpubs in CT, I was ready to get to our hotel and "crash." (Why didn't I drink along with the other merry-makers? I had to work, interview brewers in what I call a speed-dating quickness, and take notes).

Our front desk manager was dressed professionally, meaning a suit and tie, was friendly told us the hotel had just been renovated. It looked it....just beautiful, immaculate (one of my favorite words if the hotel earns it) and inviting.

We dumped out stuff in the room and proceeded to the bar/dining room, where again, the staff was professional and helpful. Our server suggested a Pinot Noir from Oregon and it was a delicious choice.

The room was impeccably clean and well-decorated, brand spanking new, with a great armchair with ottoman (my other must-have feature).

We used a service to get this room and got a true bargain, but I'd pay regular price.

Room Tip: We always ask for "away," from elevators, pool, etc.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Manager3806, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Dear Kate,

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments - it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.

Good luck on your book!

SHS

Reviewed December 26, 2013

From the moment you walk into the lobby, you feel welcome. Bright, inviting, clean area. Front desk staff very professional. Nice, large yet intimate, bar area. Large work out room, more equipment than most hotels I've stayed in. Atrium style Pool very nice. Even if you don't swim you can sit and watch the falling snow. I like that the towels are rolled up and set upon each individual lounge for the customers convenience. Of course, the Sheraton beds and pillows are wonderful, puffy white clouds of heaven. Room very clean and well stocked.
We are platinum members and therefore can take advantage of the club lounge. The breakfast is always a full breakfast, no need to go out. They offered quiche one day, another day scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, breads/pastries, granola, other cereals including oatmeal, fresh yogurt, AND a wonderful selection of fresh fruits cut up and ready to eat. The coffee machine is a plus, can make any variety of coffee you want. In the evening, again they do not disappoint. One or two hot dishes set out with a lovely cheese platter, veggies, 4 different types of nuts, and your choice of soft drinks. Obviously, their chef is a keeper!
This is probably the best Sheraton I've ever stayed in and we've been in a few. Overall, its the best
hotel I've ever stayed in especially in CT. Very pleasantly surprising for the geographical area. Did I mention the special room rates they offer are extremely customer friendly and appealing. Great place to stay even if you just want to treat yourself and get away for a night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank thursday_12
Manager3806, Manager at Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Thursday_12,

Thank you for psting such positive comments about your last stay at Sheraton Hartford South. We are thrilled that our guests enjoy the enhancements done to the Hotel last year.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was recently staying at the sheraton south hartford for a weekend during my brothers hockey tournament.

This place is really clean, well managed, staff is great, fancy looking, great bar and lounge area, restaurant is very tasty, especially their special burger, oh and the best part of it all,,,,, you get starbucks coffee in your room!!

Very nice hotel to stay at, rooms seem to be newly renovated, you can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JSaxe86
Manager3806, Manager at Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear JSaxe86,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We like that you enjoyed your experience at Sheraton hartford South, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I arranged for a group to stay at the hotel and everything went very smoothly. The rooms were contemporary and quiet, and the meeting room we used was satisfactory. The lobby is nice and there are large flat screen TVs everywhere. When there is a football game and the World Series going on at the same time, this made for a fun area to hang out. I would have no worries about staying here again.

Room Tip: I would suggest getting a room not too far from the elevator. The floor plan of the hotel is pretty confusing, so getting too far away takes paying attention!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy S

Dear Kathy S,

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!