“Not like the old days..”
Review of Town Line Diner

Town Line Diner
Ranked #45 of 70 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Town Line Diner has changed hands from the 90's. The menue is big and the food is average. What shys me away from coming back is the prices are on the high side for what you get.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Went for breakfast with a good size group, and they accommodated us well. Our server, Cathy, was incredibly friendly and attentive. The food isn't anything super-amazing: bacon was rubbery, pancakes were average, but the coffee wasn't bad and it got the day started off well. Overall my experience was pretty decent. Not a stellar review but if you're close by and want breakfast you could do worse.

Reviewed June 1, 2010

I was taken here YEARS ago for the first time by an old boyfriend... It needs updating for sure but the food is good!! He opened my eyes to their GRILLED CORN MUFFIN and I'm HOOKED! Slathered in butter.... mmmmm!!! Delicious!!!!

Reviewed December 18, 2008

I ordered the complete turkey dinner and it came with turkey, all the trimmings and dessert. 2 of us ate dinner for $21.00. What a great value! Food was good. Service was good. How can you beat that? I used to go here often. I was visiting the area and things were just as they used to be.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 7, 2008

Boo.. One time I ordered hot chocolate and it was not even stirred.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook