“Excellent Quality”

Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Elizabeth's Bar & Restaurant, serving customers Italian American food with a Brazilian flair since 1998! Conveniently located in the heart of Rocky Hill, Connecticut, our roomy bar and dining room provide a spacious but warming atmosphere, highlighted with yellow walls and ornamented with classic Italian art. Elizabeth's features a continental cuisine that takes a slant towards Northern Italian fare with affordable prices and liberal portions. From Portuguese dishes to Italian House favorites, lovers of fine culinary treats will be delighted with the array of offerings, including grilled mushroom ravioli, giobatto, eggless carbonara, sauteed chicken, and gamberetti piccata. The baskets of breads are accompanied by basil pesto and roasted-garlic-infused olive oil which is a pleasant addition. Nearly all entrees can be made gluten free to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Whether settling in for a fantastic business lunch, enjoying a romantic dinner followed by an espresso, or spending time with the family, Elizabeth's Bar & Restaurant is the place. Contact us for reservations and private party availability on Sundays. We look forward to having you, your family and friends dine with us soon!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great menu with a wonderful selection of gluten free items. This is my wife's favorite restaurant because of the selection and the offering of gluten free rolls with dinner. Everything we have tried has been very good.

1  Thank eshop

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Delicious food in a nice atmosphere. They have many gluten free options not found in many restaurants. We have been there 3 times before and every meal was delicious and reasonable!

1  Thank Leann L
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had a late lunch here with family members while staying at the Sheraton nearby. The decor is very basic and unremarkable. The lunch menu offerings were extensive. Portion sizes were large. No one left hungry! Side salad was crunchy and fresh. Chicken parm sandwich was served on a toasted toll; nice touch! Service could've been more attentive in this mostly-empty dining room.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

MY boyfriend delivers beer in ct so he goes to all the resturants. When he sees one he thinks i will like he brings me back. Boy am i glad he did.the place was tucked away in a strip mall but it was clean and elegant inside. I ordered the veal parm. The sauce was so fresh you could tell it was all made 2 order. I loved the fresh bread with a head of roasted garlic in oil or a red pepper spread, soo good. my boyfriend ordered the seafood special and came with fresh large sea scallops and shrimp over pasta i just had 2 steal some of his.Go and see for yourself you wont be disappointed! The service was good and the prices fair.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have to admit- I've lived in the area my entire life and never once stepped into Elizabeth's until a recommendation from a family member had my husband and I in there on a recent Saturday night. It's tucked away in a small strip mall and would haev never ever been someplace we would have tried- but I am so glad that we did. It's our new favorite restaurant in town. Extensive menu of italian and Portuguese dishes and everything we had was delicious. We skipped appetizers and enjoyed soup and salad before our entrees and was thankful that we did since the portion sizes are huge. Too huge to enjoy dessert- but we will definitely be back to Elizabeth's very soon and would recommend this to any friends or family!