“Horrible Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I ordered delivery dinner...it's took over an hour. The delivery person called us and didn't know where he was, could not speak english and had know clue where we live...when he had GPS. I called the manager to just cancel the order and told him maybe he should hire people that at least speak or understand english and he told me "what do you expect he's a delivery boy without an college education." ......WELL THEN HIRE PEOPLE THAT CAN DO THE JOB! Horrible service, very unprofessional and the food was cold and disgusting.

1  Thank cdillon0702

Reviewed January 4, 2011

Food is very good they will make to order. The bar has its regulars they fight over the tv remotes very funny and if your lucky like I was the girl your with will provide full service of her own in the bar lol had fun that night we will return.

Reviewed May 11, 2009

I took my nieces here for dinner a few weeks ago, and the service was so slow. The food was just ok I thougth for the price, nothing outstanding. Having to wait over an hour for a pizza was kind of ridiculous in my opinion. Probably wont go back here, at least not to eat in the restaurant, maybe for takeout only.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook