“Good Late Night place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Good Late Night place”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went on New Years Eve with my dad and uncle for a drink and snack. We thought it was going to be busy but it was actually kind of dead, but in a good way. The waiter was nice, cool and on par I think because we gave him something to do and also he was just an attentive person. They have a good beer selection and a well stocked bar. I ordered a Grey Goose Cosmo and when I asked about the vodka selection I was told they had it all, what I like to hear ;). My dad ordered clam chowder, he loved it. My uncle and I split an order of fries. They were nice and crispy. We have come here in the past. I usually find myself ordering an appetizer as a meal over any of the entrees. Their chicken super nachos are awesome and I usually go for them.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank RachFF

Marlboro, New Jersey
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Went there for a late lunch on the way home from Boston. The waitress was good. She explained the menu. She offered the homemade raspberry lemonade which we had and was delicious. We had burgers, fries, nachos and a salad. Everything was good. The nachos were great. Would recommend.

1 Thank Lisa S
“Decent grub at a fair price”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Met friends here for dinner. Friend gad steak and he said it was perfect. Wife loved her chicken. Service was good, food was good. Will be back.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Dineoutalott
Shamong, New Jersey
“Great Fries”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

On our drive to Boston, we decided to stop and try this place. My girlfriend had the chick bites (mini blackened chicken sandwiches) with sweet potato fries. I had the bison burger with regular fries. My girlfriends chick bites were excellent. She also enjoyed her sweet potato fries. My bison burger was average. However, the fries were among the best I've had anywhere. Thumbs up to Wood-N-Tap.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 2TravelLuvers
Vermont
“Good food and drink”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went with a friend, at his suggestion, while visiting the Hartford area. We only had a couple of appetizers and drinks, but it was a nice visit. The staff was very attentive and made sure we were well cared for. The appetizers were very good and the drinks were even better!

• Visited August 2013