“Worth every penny”
Review of Valbella

Valbella
Reserve with OpenTable
Valbella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Riverside
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Saundbeach Avenue
Description: Valbella, which since 1992 has been a celebratory place and a regular haunt for the locals who pack it most nights of the week both for its sumptuous food and its astonishing wine cellar, containing 1,450 selections and 16,000 bottles. Downstairs in the wine cellar is where many people hold private parties of various sizes,and what a splendidly beautiful room it is, done in polished wood, with a lovely fireplace, the tables impeccably set, the stemware thin, the temperature geared to the maintenance of the wine. Also an outstanding feature of the wine cellar is a heated granite table that can accommodate up to sixteen guests.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love to eat at Valbella. My favorite dish is the potato crusted sea bass. The wait staff is so attentive that I always feel like I have been whisked away to another world while I am there! The wine list, wow....I have no words to describe it!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I took my wife for her birthday and we had a great time. We sat at the bar to eat and where treated like Kings! Food was outstanding and service even better. It is very romantic and just the perfect birthday gift.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I little piece of Europe just across I95. Lovely atmosphere, great waiters and perfect food. I spent my last birthday there with wife and tow kids and was perfect.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Valbella is a true fine dining experience. The staff caters to your every need and our specific server was one of the best we've ever had. The food was fabulous, the wine as well.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I thrive for service and Valbella knows how to deliver. Great restaurant for special occasions. Very romantic.