“Interesting and flavorful”
Review of 850 Degrees

850 Degrees
Ranked #14 of 109 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Reviewed July 21, 2014

A clean place for families and friends. Nicely set up with outdoor seating a plus. The pizzas are small but flavorful with fresh ingredients. Service is generally good. A nice place to stop for a simple snack/dinner.

1  Thank donaldg753

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This has become one of our favorite places to eat. We like the ambiance and now that the weather is nice there is a lovely outside patio for dining. While it could be considered a bit pricey, we feel that it is worth the expense for a good meal. The salads here are fresh and generous; we usually share one. The pizza's offer a choice of crusts, thin, extra thin and regular. We have tried all three and decided the extra thin is the tastiest pie! They once had a special with several different mushrooms on the pie that was to die for. It was offered for the regular pie but they accommodated us. All of the additions to the pie are fresh, no canned mushrooms etc. Service is always great and they have a nice selection of wines.

1  Thank larkenRidgefield_CT
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tucked away, just off Main Street - stop someone on the street for directions, it's REALLY tucked away. The pizza is excellent and you can have it on a pleasant patio, shielded quietly from Main Street traffic. Their name derives from having an 850 degree oven that cooks the pizza just right - crispy crust, and properly cooked choice of toppings. Best pizza in town, with service to match... Haven't tried other items on menu, but others with me did, and enjoyed them.

1  Thank Rudy R
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Let me say that the service was great, the location in Ridgefield convenient and three of the four diners were satisfied with their selections. Unfortunately that did not include me. I wanted a pasta dish, in this case rabe with sausage and the menu had it with a spaghetti type pasta. Since I try never to eat spaghetti out (it ends up around my ears) I ordered the gluten free fusilli. I really feel sorry for those on a gluten free diet if this is what the food tastes like. It was dry and tasteless and there was not enough flavor in the sauce to make it eatable. Hopefully, they will offer other pasta types in the future.

1  Thank onthegogirl
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Wonderful thin crust pizza. Good beer and wine selection. Service is very freindly and they have a Nice dog freindly patio too

1  Thank 358candiced