“Just business”

Days Inn Ridgefield
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Ridgefield
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Pipes made noise everytime the toilet was flushed and anytime the water in water in the bathroom was turned on. I did not agree with the bill and all the Indian man at the desk would do is show me other peoples bills. Insisting rates were all different.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Elizabeth A
New Jersey
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Days Inn Ridgefield, CT is presently undergoing a complete restoration. My king room was on the second floor which I was told by the owner is 100% completed and they are working on the lower floors. The very large room had a very comfortable bed, nice sized bathroom, flat screen TV with a large lineup of channels and the room was immaculate. The complementary WiFi worked well and fast. The breakfast still needs to be upgraded, but I was told that once the office/lobby was renovated, there would be a dedicated room where a hot breakfast would be served. The owner and manager are totally hands-on and were quick to handle an issue with the key entry system. This is my second stay here and I would not hesitate to return should business bring me here again. My advice is to ignore postings previous to the last few years, since much has changed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

3 Thank Art F
Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed May 12, 2014

i felt very comfortable and enjoyed my stay. linen was fresh and clean. bed was very comfortable
housekeeper did great job cleaning our room next day. staff was very friendly. over all i had great
experience. and i will stay again in june.

Room Tip: rooms on the back would be great
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank susan w
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed April 1, 2014

flew from Colorado to attend a funeral in Ridgefield CT and stayed in this hotel for the closeness. I found a needle and thread in my bed. The needle was actually sticking straight up! The pillows on the bed and bathroom towels were covered in stains of yellow and brown! One of the bed spreads were covered in holes that appeared to be made by cigarette burns! The room was absolutely filthy and had a mildew odor. This hotel is definitely not worth the money I paid. Than to top it off I find a charge of $46.00 added to my credit card, something I never signed for or I never asked for any services to be charged. When I phone the hotel to inquire the person in charged just yelled at me, and hung up on me twice! I called back every time and he said that I ordered 2 pillows and 2 blankets, which I DID NOT! He insisted I was staying in a room I was not. Bottom line the charge to me was an error and he ended up yelling at me to dispute the charge with my bank, which I did. If you have absolutely no place to stay you would be better off spending the night in your car than staying at the Days Inn in Ridgefield CT!

Room Tip: Find another hotel!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Janet W

Travelers are raving about these Ridgefield hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Ethan Allen Hotel
Crowne Plaza Danbury
Crowne Plaza Danbury
#8 of 15 in Danbury
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Days Inn Ridgefield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ridgefield

Property: Days Inn Ridgefield
Address: 296 Ethan Allen Hwy, Ridgefield, CT 06877-6218
Location: United States > Connecticut > Ridgefield
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ridgefield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Ridgefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ridgefield Hotel Ridgefield