“Wonderful”

Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Ridgefield almost all my adult life, and I have to say, dimitris diner has to be THE best diner in ridgefield. The pancakes are cooked to perfection while the bacon is cooked just so that when you bite into it your mouth "screams" with delite! I would also like to point out the wonderful staff their which had always been very kind to me. To this I say bravo Dimitris!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were in a rush to, get to a concert at the Ridgefield playhouse and stopped here. We've never been to Ridgefield before, but I love diners, so we have it a shot. It has a huge variety on its menu, and the service is great! We ordered and our food was to us in no time! Definitely the quickest I've ever gotten my food! And all four of us had wonderful meals! No complaints, would go back again!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

always enjoy having breakfast @ Dimitri's. The staff welcomes diners with greetings and a smile. The food and service is good.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a gem in Ridgefield. A great breakfast and lunch place and good for simple dinners as well. If you like good wholesome food you will like Dimitri's.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My wife, son, and I go to Dimitris approximately 3 times per month. The food is excellent and there is an extensive menu that features selections not usually found in a diner. The service is consistently professional and friendly. The atmosphere is casusl but inviting and there is a separate side for families. My son, now in college, has loved going there since he was 4. You cannot go wrong if you go to Dimitris when you are hungry!