“Will return again.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Recently tried Bartolo for lunch with a friend who said it was very good. My meal was a salad and it was indeed delicious. The owners were wise to creat a window to the kitchen which gives one something to view, because there is only a view of the parking lot by the window. The service was very good and though it was a bit high priced, I felt it was worth it, for the dining experience was a positive one. I will return to try their dinner menu.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The waitstaff here is pleasant and accommodating and the kitchen is small but professional. I have eaten here several times and have always been pleased with their appetizers and entrees. Pasta dishes often include non-standard ingredients that work well. My only quibble? Expect prices on the moderate to high side - but a pleasant experience nonetheless!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great menu, lovely surroundings and service. I have been to this restaurant several times but am sad to say the food is not quite there.It has an insipid flavor even though seasoning is obviously used.Something is definitely missing.

2  Thank Susie R
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Bartolo, only months old, has become a real favorite for Southern Fairfield County. The menu is varied and most creative. You will have the ability to watch the Chef and his staff labor over your meal. The very wide window allows you immediate visual access to the kitchen. The Cesar salad is a very good beginning !
It is run by a successful couple, who has great success elsewhere

2  Thank Shitzky
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Tuesday evening we decided to meet friends at Bartolo. We had been there once before when it first opened. The setting is very nice and Cozy. The wait staff excellent. I started with a Caesar Salad. .it was very good. I then ordered off the specials menu. Seafood over linguini in a lemon sauce. All you tasted was the lemon. One of my friends ordered the spaghetti Bolognese. I tasted it. Unfortunately too sweet and not very appetizing. For dessert we shared one tiramisu,my favorite dessert. Very good. And by the way wine was a Pinot Noir, Jargon from California. Very pleasant and reasonably priced. Unfortunately I will wait awhile before returning.