“Nicely Done...”

TerraSole Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
TerraSole Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: TerraSole Ristorante offers authentic innovative Italian cuisine just off of historic Main Street in Ridgefield. Our flavorful hand-picked produce from local Connecticut farms are paired with fresh meat, fish, and foul from artesian producers. All of our dishes are also available for take-out. Please check our site for daily specials and upcoming events.We are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner from 11:30am to close. We have a 70 seat patio open during warm months.
Connecticut
“Nicely Done...”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Early evening dinner with friends, sitting at a table on the outdoor patio, 70 degrees and sunny, listening to a guitar playing singing great songs, sipping good wine, all while being served fabulous pasta by knowledgeable servers. What more can one ask for in a dining experience.

• Visited August 2014

“My favorite restaurant! ”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Without question, this is the restaurant I will always gravitate to for birthdays, a special night out, or whenever I want to go out and know we will be treated like gold. Pietro and his staff are the nicest and most attentive around. The food is always perfect - from the bread and oil when you sit down to the wide range of unique starters and exquisitely prepared main dishes. Pastas are homemade on the premises. Outdoor seating is nothing elegant, essentially in the parking lot, but decorated with tiny lift and heat lamps - very enjoyable option on a nice evening.

New Haven, Connecticut
“It's a great casual setting with terrific food & wine”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

TerraSole Ristorante is a "must stop" place for Saturday lunches, the staff is professional and attentive; I've never been disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Great Bar Experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The bar area was exceptional, both french doors were opened to let in a nice summer breeze. The restaurant has an extensive wine selection, by the glass or by the bottle, along with their specialty cocktails. This is a great place for meeting with friends, family dinners or for a date. The menu combines authentic italian cuisine with newer dishes to create an unprecedented dinner experience.

• Visited July 2014
Danbury, Connecticut
“Eye pleasing and mouth watering!!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I simply love this restaurant. There are many Italian restaurants in the area and I mean MANY but Terra Sole with its charming decore and carefully prepared, mouth-watering dishes is by far the most desirable place to attend. I do enjoy the fact that this place is a family owned and the owner is always present and personaly overlooks the whole operation.
I remember my first visit to terra sole....At our arrival, my fiend and I were seated outside on a beautiful patio. Right way we were offered a btl of pelegrino and our server sudgested sparkling rose. We ordered our wine and we were very pleased by the sudgestion. After hearing the specials of the day we ordered ravioli of the day as our appertizer and I ordered seafood platter as my entree and my friend got a steak. Our food turned out to be fantastic. My seafood platter consisted of calamari, salmon, branzino, large shrimp and lobster. Everything was fresh and delicious... For desert we ordered flourless chok. cake and esspressos. At the end of our meal we recieved complimentary biscotties and lemonchello which, I'm my opinion, is fantastic way of closing our dinner.
Overall my first experience at this restaurant was fantastic... restaurant is decorated in such beautifull way,the server was attentive and prompt, food was superb and owner personally made sure our night was great. I have been back to terra sole a number of times since then and every time I have great experience.

• Visited May 2014