“GREAT CARE, GREAT FOOD”

TerraSole Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
TerraSole Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: TerraSole Ristorante offers authentic innovative Italian cuisine just off of historic Main Street in Ridgefield. Our flavorful hand-picked produce from local Connecticut farms are paired with fresh meat, fish, and foul from artesian producers. All of our dishes are also available for take-out. Please check our site for daily specials and upcoming events.We are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner from 11:30am to close. We have a 70 seat patio open during warm months.
Bedford, NY
“GREAT CARE, GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

It's clear that the house cares deeply about everything that happens here.
The quality of the ingredients, the preparation and the presentation all say, "We want this to be a special experience."
The service is professional, attentive and friendly.
The menu choices exhibit wonderful creativity, yet are intelligently crafted, not an attempt to be trendy.
There were times when I felt the music could have been a touch softer, but once you're into the food, it's a non-factor.
Some choices are at the higher end of the price scale, but you can also eat a very special meal here with an eye to a reasonable budget, all things considered.
Overall, I'd again mention the creativity of the kitchen...very well considered combinations, very special ingredients.
I was just here in November, but I've also been here in summertime when the outdoor terrace is open, and it's very lovely that way, too.
Highly recommended!!

• Visited November 2013

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“An Italian Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Love this restaurant! The food is excellent, and the service always attentive and friendly. I like to take my daughter there, she always finds something on the menu that I wish I would have ordered ... not that I am not happy with my choice! Just a different menu, freshly prepared with ingredients that seem to come straight from Italy. I appreciate their wine selection by the glass, and the staff is very knowledgeable about food & wine pairings.

• Visited October 2013
“Food was good and service was prompt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

While we enjoyed our food and service was fast, the restaurant was noisy. We sat near a window and there was a very cold draft making me chilled during the entire meal. I needed a cup of coffee just to feel warmed up. The room has hard wood floors and plain decorations, as paper like curtains, all of which added to the noise and lack of warmth. Overall, however, we did enjoy our meals of salmon.

Visited October 2013
Redding, Connecticut
“A cut above the rest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I go to nice restaurants for each other's birthdays and I would have to say that Terrasole was probably the nicest one we've ever gone to. From the ambience to the attentiveness of the staff to the food, which was exquisite to say the least, we thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience there.
The amazing experience started with the wait staff. When we sat down and before we got started one of the first things they asked was if we had any allergies to any food or spice.
They show impeccable attention to detail and ensure that nothing is out of place to affect your experience, all with a non-intrusive, pleasant attitude. We asked for help on the wine and had good recommendations for a red super Tuscan running special that night.
The food was an experience. .The imported burrata cheese caprese and the veggie meatless meatballs, the homemade ravioli we shared as "intermezzo", the grilled mixed seafood and the Mediterranean Branzino, every bite was a pleasure filled with unbelievable flavor.
The decor and ambiance were tasteful and first-class. I don't have a single thing to complain about, but rather, we were impressed at every turn. Great place for a date, or special occasion, or to impress a client. You'll love it.

• Visited September 2013
“clearly one of the best places in town...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We ate here and the food is spectacular! The service was excellent. This place is excellent for a quiet dinner where you can enjoy your company. The owner seems to always be around and is from Italy (explains why the food is so good) and doesn't mind chatting for a minute. The portion size was perfect and left me wanting more!

Visited August 2013