“Consistent, fresh, Italian cuisine”

TerraSole Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
TerraSole Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: TerraSole Ristorante offers authentic innovative Italian cuisine just off of historic Main Street in Ridgefield. Our flavorful hand-picked produce from local Connecticut farms are paired with fresh meat, fish, and foul from artesian producers. All of our dishes are also available for take-out. Please check our site for daily specials and upcoming events.We are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner from 11:30am to close. We have a 70 seat patio open during warm months.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We enjoy sitting outdoors in the summer and listening to the live music on weekends. In the winter time we enjoy the coziness of the bar. It is one of our favorite restaurants in Ridgefield and we return on a regular basis. The food is always freshly prepared and there is a good assortment of dishes. The owner, Petra, is very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend this authentic Italian restaurant.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent even though the menu doesn't rotate enough if you go several times.
Live music is great in summer.
Overall a good place to go and go back.

1  Thank Isabelle M
Reviewed June 15, 2013

What a nice surprise. we were looking for a nice lunch in our old neighborhood and had heard of this place on a band's website.
The best part was our waiter who was knowledgeable,,friendly and clearly invested in our enjoying our lunch. Without a lot of detail let me say we almost licked our plate clean after enjoying the day's special veal ravioli. Grilled ceasar salad and a super fruit covered cream brûlée rounded out a truly super lunch. We were glad we skipped going to one of the Westport mills and drove up to Ridgefield. We'll be looking for an opportunity to return.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I found TerraSole to be one of a few true authentic Italian restaurants I have ever been to. The owner himself with his wife run it and you can tell. The service and the food is even better especially the chicken milanese, one of my favorites ever - highly recommend. Best kept secret in Ridgefield, CT. Don't tell them because I want a table when I go next.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is by far my favorite place to dine in Ridgefield. It is a must go to! The food is superb- not only is it fresh, but fresh to the order and organic. This cozy Italian resturant makes me feel as if I was in Italy. The pasta is all fresh and absolutely delecious. On weekend nights there is usually live outdoor music, which is always fun and entertaining. With a terrific menu and wine list you simply can't go wrong dining here!