“Delish”
Review of Tazza Cafe

Tazza Cafe
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Maybe the best chicken salad sandwich I ever had. Also very nice for tea or coffee in the afternoon and a yummy cookie.

1  Thank Mbrogan
There are newer reviews for Tazza Cafe

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The standard coffee here is not worth a cross country trip (nor one across town!) and seating is limited, but it is a comfortable place for coffee, has some decent sandwiches and a variety of unexceptional baked goods. Sounds underwhelming, but if you are in town and looking for coffee, it is a sound choice for those wishing to avoid Starbucks.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Instead of going with my normal coffee, grande size, I thought a stop in town at Tazza would be a change. I walked in to a happy greeting , and a fun kinda place full of exactly what you would expect, pastries, muffins, etc.
It just smelled delectable!

The sign indicating all stuff made in house was a huge plus. I ordered a medium coffee and a giant blueberry muffin, don't tell "She", that tasted even better than it looked.

I was a bit sad upon paying, especially after drooling all over the cases, to see fresh egg white and feta sandwiches at the counter. I would have preferred that over the muffin but was already committed to it! I'll be back in a couple days for it, as its still on my mind!

It was quick, easy and delicious.!
It was the kind of muffin top I prefer, crunchy and yummy. It's write in town and easy to park right in front of.

I'll be supporting these guys on a regular basis.

1  Thank Shefra
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

A great experience in a beautiful town, it is impressive how the staff remember your drink even if you have been there just a couple of times , besides they are the most friendly people I ever meet ,delicious and fresh baked goods every morning, lunch time can be at anytime, no matter they dont have it ready at 6 am and you need it on the go, they will prepare it for you in 2 minutes! Wonderfull place, every day visitor!!

1  Thank f241276
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The coffee that I recommend would be the coconut coffee. It may be the best coffee I have ever had. If you are not a coffee person, try the raspberry ice tea. The mini orange muffins are also my favorite! The chocolates they sell are great gifts and are so good! As you can tell, I go there a lot. You know the cafe is great when the employees already know the regulars coffee orders before they walk in! I would go here over Starbucks any day! The environment is nice and relaxing. My friends and I always stop there before walking through town.

2  Thank Jackie F