“Great Food/2 Out of 3 Servers Good”
Review of Little Pub

Little Pub
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Great food, generous drinks, and a lively pub atmosphere you'll feel right at home in.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

On my last trip to CT my sister and I visited this restaurant twice because we were so pleased with the food and service. When I visited in October 2012 with a friend, the food was great but the server was the pits. They were, indeed, "slammed" as they say in the food industry. However, our waiter clearly had his favorites whom he served quickly and efficiently. The people who were not his chosen customers almost fell asleep at the table waiting for service...while others seated after them were served and on their way....

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

The Little Pub came highly recommended... We just stopped for lunch and enjoyed hot sandwich wraps- delicious! Great selection of brews and a warm, friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Driving en route on Route 7 , we always would see this small pub teeming with people in the parking lot, always crowded,,, we were inquisitive and decided after reading positive reviews we would go there for a late dinner. It was fantastic! The seafood Bisque was delicious, and crab cakes with a hint of cumin, was amazing! My favorite is the Lobster Mac and Cheese! Kudos to the chef for taking ordinary pub food to a new level. the prices are extremely reasonable, and we were very surprised about that!
The best time to go so that you will get great seating is after the usual dinner hour.. as it is very crowded. Choose the inside dining, (they have a second room but the ambiance is not a quaint in the second room)..

1  Thank nutmeggers
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Love the food and the price. This place was recommended by a few locals we talked to so we checked it out and were very pleased. The salads are fresh and the portions plenty. We had a great time and felt relaxed. We all wanted to go back and eat again. I'll be going here often.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Notice the crowds here during meal time - this place has good food. Particularly nice for a casual lunch. I find the service better than last review indicates - maybe I don't go when it is as busy. People are very nice. Food is very good. Great variety of soups, sandwiches, and salads. Small bar scene.