“Noisy, crowded and mediocre fare”
Review of Little Pub

Little Pub
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Great food, generous drinks, and a lively pub atmosphere you'll feel right at home in.
West Redding, Connecticut
“Noisy, crowded and mediocre fare”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Small restaurant, noisy bar crowd, tables pushed too close together, limited menu with average diner quality food. I really don't understand why they are always so busy.

Visited March 2012

CT
“Little Pub is a Little Gem”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Space is charming but tight inside, parking is tight outside, but they do have valet service for parking and enclosed outdoor patio seating. Also the wait can be long as this place always seems to be crowded, but it's all good and worth the wait. The staff is attentive and food is wonderful, delicious pub fare. Try the fish sandwich - a great twist on an old favorite, or try the Lobster Mac and Cheese, which is to die for, with chunks of fresh lobster and a drizzle of truffle oil. The seafood chowder is the recipe from my old favorite "Ships" in Westport, CT and is still every bit as delicious as it was way back when. All-in-all, this restaurant never disappoints after many visits - a true Little Gem of a Little Pub.

• Visited April 2012
Fairfield, CT
“What a fabulous, fun little pub/restaurant!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had been wanting to stop in for a while and when I finally did I couldn't have been more pleased. What a fun, casual atmosphere - you feel like you've stepped back in time in the indoor quarters and just arrived by horse and buggy for a meal and a brew. But who can resist outdoor seating on a beautiful day? The two times I've been there (once with my very picky 94 year old mother who LOVED everything, and once with my husband) I've been able to snag a table outside and enjoyed it thoroughly. My mother had the lobster mac and cheese and hasn't stopped raving about it since. My husband (vegan) and I (vegetarian) had great meals, as well. Their veggie burger really is delicious (for carnivores and omnivores alike!) and their wedge salad is to die for. I also had a cheese and mushroom quesadilla on a whole wheat tortilla which, although it was not the best I've ever had, was still quite good. Love, love, love their veggie spring rolls and their spinach chick pea gratin is very good, as well. I don't know who their chef is, but he/she sure knows how to put together some great dishes. And the service here is simply excellent - from the bartender, to the wait staff, to the bus staff. Kudos to you, Little Pub! Can't wait to return (and that all the way from Fairfield!).

• Visited May 2012
danbury ct usa
“Best Burgers in Ct”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wonderfull Burgers as good as the one's found near the Brooklyn Bridge and lots of other great pub entres including lobster and mac and cheese and fish and chips. The full service bar also has a great selection of micro brew drafts and also a good wine list

• Visited February 2012
Carmel, New York
“Truly enjoyable!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stopped here on a Sunday night around 6 p.m. of Memorial Day weekend. We were lucky enough to snag the last outside table for two. Service was incredibly friendly and efficient - actually, quite extraordinary! There was a great crowd of families, couples of all ages and genders, bikers - very eclectic. There were plenty of tables inside, but it was a nice evening so most people were sitting outside. They have an extensive menu of beers on tap and just about any drink you could want. The menu is so interesting that it actually was difficult to choose a couple of items to share. My husband started with the chicken tortilla soup, which was delicious. We decided to share a chicken sandwich and the "reuben & rachel" sandwich. They came with regular or sweet potato fries. The food was wonderful! You can't lose with either kind of fries. I liked the reuben & rachel so much that I cannot imagine not ordering it again. The chicken sandwich, although very good, was way too spicy for me. The portions are huge so we did not have coffee or dessert.

• Visited May 2012