“birthday”

Dining options: Reservations
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“birthday”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I reserved for 11 of my family to celebrate my birthday. we had a very nice table, the service was excellent. my meal of pasta with cockle shells was perfect. my family really enjoyed themselves. in addition to that experience, the BOD at MOW held their holiday meeting & lunch there the past two Christmases, & Sagi opened up for us at 10 a.m. & sat us in their private room upstairs. we were all very pleased.

• Visited September 2013

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Best food in Ridgefield?”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you have a little more money to spend and want the best food in Ridgefield, I'd suggest you go to Sagi. The food is terrific as is the service and decor, I know the other place in town is famous for their food as well, but we slightly prefer Sagi.

Visited September 2013
Connecticut
“Consistently a great experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great service, and delicious home made Italian dishes. The tiramisu is the best around?
Very clean and comfortable dining.

Visited January 2014
Wilton, Connecticut
“a wonderful little secret”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

beautiful menu, excellent food, and very attentive service.
The oysters were fresh, succulent and wonderful.for the entree i ordered the veal, and it was prepared perfectly.
A pleasant surprise was that the price range was very reasonable for the quality received.

• Visited February 2014
Bethel, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Little Piece of Italy in Ridgefield”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Hands down, the best Italian in Ridgefield, and for that matter Fairfield County. The overall experience left me with a warm feeling, as if I had just had dinner at a family members home. All the dishes are prepared with care and you can tell the Chef feels as though the customers are important and like family. The ambiance is inviting and warm and the service is as well.
I would definitely recommend Sagi for a great meal and memorable experience. Can't wait to try Lasagna on Tuesday night, I hear it's pretty awesome!!

• Visited January 2014