“Great Hospitality!”
Review of green ROCKS inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgefield
green ROCKS inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Ridgefield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We enjoyed a great celebratory evening at the Green Rocks Inn after our wedding the night before. Barbara and Natasha were great hostesses! Meeting us for the first time, they welcomed us into their inn as if we were family or long-time friends -- making us feel welcome and at home.

The Inn itself is lovely -- a beautifully furnished private home with extremely comfortable and well-furnished bedrooms. It is small and intimate, but with an innate sense of luxury and well-being.

We will definitely return again -- and I would recommend Green Rocks Inn to anyone visiting the Ridgefield area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Green Rocks Inn has our HIGHEST recommendation! We left practically our entire wedding in Barbara and Natacha’s fully capable hands and we could not have chosen a more perfect setting for our special day. The grounds were truly spectacular. The Inn was clean and classy and the flowers and lush green foliage made for awesome photos. We are still receiving compliments on how incredible the food was and the photographer captured all of those great moments that we will always hold dear. The warmth and hospitality that Barbara and Natacha showed made us feel like family and if we were going to do this all over again, we would not change a thing. Whether you are looking to elope or if you are planning a large wedding, you should definitely consider Green Rocks Inn. We feel very lucky to have found this place. Thank you Barbara and Natacha, from the bottom of our hearts. All the best, Kathy and Meredith

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2012

When my partner and I decided to marry, I was left at the mercy of the internet to find a location and a state that it was legal in. Being a New Yorker the most logical place at the time was CT. I stumbled upon the Green Rocks site and made a call with not much expectation. To my surprise I was greeted warmly and immediately felt a connection with the person on the other end. I was right! We set up an appointment and went to meet the wonderful innkeepers and planned our date. The wedding went off without a hitch and was incredibly beautiful. Every detail was taken care of and the ceremony was so moving. The innkeepers were gracious and professional. Our experience was a pure delight. We will be visiting this year to renew our vows and look forward to another great experience. Green Rocks Inn really does ROCK!!!

Kelli & Flo

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My 11yr. old daughter and I spent two nights at the Green Rocks Inn and I must say it was the most relaxed we have been in a very long time. Natacha and barbara went above and beyond for us to feel welcome and at home. The breakfast set up was lovely. Natacha made everything from scratch and it was amazing, it was our first french experience. The inn is in impeccable shape and it always smells as if someone was baking, we loved that. I would recommend this B & B for couples, families and even for one who wishes to get away and spend some alone time. My daughter is not the easiest person to please, so if she enjoyed herself then I believe you all will. She did not want to leave. We will definetly be back sooner rather than later

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline S
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have stayed at green ROCKS inn on 2 separate occasions with my German Shepherd. We had great experiences both times. Finding a place to stay with a large dog like mine can prove a challenge and because of his breed many simply won't even allow him. He is an elderly dog and has a number of medical issues but Barbara and Natacha went above and beyond to accommodate us. They made us both very comfortable and welcome. I really appreciated that they were concerned with his well being. The grounds are beautiful and spacious so that I could walk him around. The rooms are extremely clean and they even fixed us a "doggie" bag of snacks for the long drive back to Kentucky. I would not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We recently spent the weekend at Green Rocks again - it was as high quality as one could possibly provide for the price and just as good as we remembered from our last visit.
Every aspect has been well thought out - its very apparent that the owners are well traveled. All of a visitor's needs are met perfectly with high quality good taste that involves so much extra effort on the part of the owners.
Their home is very pretty - beautiful interesting things from all over the world in just the right balance with lots of sitting areas. And every square inch is pristine clean!
This visit we had the chance to relax with our two grown-up children and have a wonderful breakfast that was truly delicious and excellently prepared and served - nothing mediocre here!
I just recently stayed in two 5 star Hotels in Boston. They are wonderful for sure but Green Rocks, though a bed and breakfast, offers a very similar high quality satisfying experience. Anyone who isn't absolutely thrilled to be so lucky to find such a great place to stay doesn't really know very much about overnight accommodations! I do, I've traveled a bit and I owned my own inn for 18 years! I highly recommend Green Rocks Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I would second the many favorable reviews. Natacha and Barbara are excellent innkeepers! When my youngest daughter and I arrived we were immediately greeted with such warmth, both are very personable and welcoming. We stayed three nights, they were so accommodating in every way....breakfast was amazing! The innkeepers keep getting write-ups and awards, they deserve each and everyone of of them! We'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Stonehenge Inn
Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury
Days Inn Ridgefield
Days Inn Ridgefield
#2 of 2 in Ridgefield

Been to green ROCKS inn? Share your experiences!