“Had a lovely Weekend”

Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Preston
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We enjoyed our time and stay at this Hilton near Foxwoods. The shuttles to the casino are frequent and fast. The staff is excellent and attentive. The rooms were larger than expected and extremely clean. The service at the bar and breakfast area were way above expectation. We were there for a wedding and the staff was friendly and anticipated our needs..mainly drinking!! I will now recommend this hotel as a great option for not staying directly in the Foxwoods or Mohegan properties.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I arrived to find the power was out and all I got from them was that it was after midnight and all the guest were just going to bed and the power should be back up in the morning. I demanded my money back several times and then they told me about a hotel down the road that could accommodate me.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kristin S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Valued Guest-

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when you arrived at our property. We were pleased we were able to get the power back after a 2 hour period but understand it was an inconvenience for all guests who were on property at that time.

I certainly hope you were pleased with the speed of refund and accommodations of the Bellissimo Grande Hotel and that you elect to stay with us in the future.

If I can be of further personal assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours in Hospitality-

Kristin Sanquedolce
Operations Manager

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My family and I enjoy The Hilton Garden Inn every time we visit Foxwoods. It is close to the resort and the rates are reasonable. The rooms are very nicely furnished (comparable with some of Foxwoods Hotels), the facility is well cared for and the amenities are great. It is smoke free which my family loves ( I smoke but I do enjoy the smoke free/smell free environment). The staff is professional, friendly and courteous. Each time we've visited I have always had the pleasure of being helped by Michelle. She is wonderful and helpful. She has always helped make our stay enjoyable. This has become our hotel of choice when we come to the Foxwoods Resort Casino.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton this past weekend for an event at the casino. The location, ambiance and staff were initially wonderful. I believed the rooms were neat and clean until I awoke the following morning.When I got out of bed and pulled the sheet back I noticed there was a sizeable blood stain in the middle of the sheet.The blood was not from me and it appears that the linens were not laundered from the evening before. This completely turned my stomach.What was most disappointing however was when we were queried at check out about our stay we reported this to the desk reception and were informed the manager would contact us. She collected our email and we have yet to hear anymore about the matter. I don't often complete these reviews but I thought this is something that should be shared.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My friends and I were headed out for a night of fun at Foxwoods Casino. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and were able to help us with the shuttle accomodations. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. I would highly recomend the hotel for its staff, cleanliness, and its location close to both casinos.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I love this hotel!!! Always clean, the staff is the best,
breakfast is great. We stay here every time we are in Conn. Very neat
and clean ALWAYS!!!!
We have brought many guests with us and they all say the same.

Room Tip: love the Jacuzzi tub!!!
1  Thank maryann C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here cause one of m friends was fighting in the main even at Foxwood Casino. Kinda sneaks up on you on the highway and you're not too sure about it until you pull up and you notice how new and clean and amazing this place it. Have to say I am so glad I stayed here instead of at the Casino. Got an enormous room, fancy modern bathroom, a tassimo coffee maker, fridge, micro, great tv. AMAZING mattress PLUS yummy blueberry white chocolate oatmeal cookies in the lobby for free. There is a great pool outdoor hot tub facility and sexy little restaurant. I really enjoyed the place and there is a shuttle to the casino every 30 mins until 245 AM. How great is that considering the casino at Foxwood is super big and the parking is far from everything.

1  Thank KGS8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Preston
The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
#2 of 5 in North Stonington
Grand Pequot Tower
Grand Pequot Tower
#2 of 4 in Mashantucket

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Preston Casino Area? Share your experiences!