“Great Value”

Sushi House Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 38 Restaurants in Plantsville
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner on 8/2 at the Sushi House and thoroughly enjoyed it. The all you can eat menu for $21.95 is a great value. It offers appetizers, entrees and of course sushi and sashimi. The sushi was very good and the service was attentive. Will become a regular!

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Have not gone anywhere else for sushi besides here in the past few years. It is Always fresh and delicious.

You cannot beat the all you can eat price. Anyone who has anything bad to say about this place just hasn't learned the ins and outs of it yet.

Don't order too much and not eat it, or the staff will not be happy with you and you will be charged the a la carte price.

Don't order a bunch of stuff and then ask what it is, or say you don't want it anymore.

At dinner time it gets very busy and the wait can be very long, but it is always worth it.

My favorite sushi restaurant, my only complaint is I wish they would move to a larger space!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have been going to the Sushi House since they opened. We have never been disappointed. Mia and her staff are spot on with service, suggestions, outstanding presentation and the freshest of fresh seafood. The restaurant is clean with convenient parking and fast service. BYOB from a package store next store or try one of their excellent Saki's. For the non-sushi fans, their Hibachi dinners are above excellent. Enjoy yourself, you only go this way once. The all you can eat menu is just that. All you can eat in the restaurant by the guidelines on the menu. Excellent value.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I heard about this restaurant from friends in Cheshire and decided to try it on a Saturday night. Unfortunately, there was a line out the door but we decided to wait it out and were very happy we did. It was delicious- and all you can eat!! I can't wait to go back. Excellent sushi, wonderful service and a great value! Highly Recommend! Make a reservation!

1  Thank noworriesmom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was staying in Meriden, CT on business and wanted to go for an all-you-can-eat sushi dinner. I have to say - I have been to many sushi places across North America and this one is number 1 in my books. The staff if great, the owner even recognized me the second time I went in. The food is top notch, the best sushi I ever had and the presentation is great. I still tell people about this place today! Don't know if I'll ever be able to make it back there again but it has left me with a long-lasting memory!

2  Thank EA-M-W29