“This Place is Closed”

The Stadium Burgers and Brew
Cuisines: American, Grill, Wine Bar
“This Place is Closed”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place is closed and has been for a while. The site needs to be updated to reflect that fact. I'm getting a request to make the review at least 50 characters, but there isn't anything else to say.

Visited November 2013

Plainville, Connecticut
“amazing”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

went the other night for the first time..and to my surprize the best hamburger i have ever had.. it is a must try.. you will be hooked..cant wait to go back and get the stuffed burger that they have on special

• Visited July 2014
Southington, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I went there on opening night with the guys. We had a very nice server and patiently waited for everyone to arrive to explain the menu, the specials and take out drink orders. Within 5 minutes, we saw her put in the order, make all 6 drinks and delivered it. How amazing is that. I complained the first night about the calamari which is still horrible from what I wastold. I understand it's chaotic opening night and my server had nothing to do with the horrible food but gourmet burgers when I was told it was either pink or brown, it is no longer gourmet. My girlfriend wanted to go try it but I was hesitant on going. I honestly went for the drink. But a couple weeks ago when I went, I didn't see my same server and when I asked about her they said she was no longer an employee! My girlfriend had the wings and steak quesdilla and she gave me the look like "how can you mess up on wings and a quesdilla" she didn't bother eating much more and we paid for our bill and left. If this owner takes pride in his establishment, it must only be because of the bar. Other than that, I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AntonioMarks
Hamden, Connecticut
“Great Food for a Sports Bar”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hi All,

I dropped in for lunch today and had a nice surprise. They have a short lunch menu which is executed well. I had the Patty Melt Burger on rye with Swiss and caramelized onions which came with a large portion of good fries. It was served quick and with a smile. The supper menu is extensive and full burgers and dogs. They have a full liquor license and seemed to have lots of variety on view, (I don't drink). It looked like a great place for Game Night - lots of TVs.

Enjoy - OldeBear

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank OldeBear
Plainville, Connecticut
“amazing food”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

the steak quesadilla is amazing, real steak sauteed with onions and cheese, inside a toasted tortilla,,, yum yumm. you have to try this one

• Visited March 2014