“Excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We went on Friday for the fish. My wife's swordfish (fresh) and my Cajun salmon was excellent. Great meal and good service.

Visited March 2014

Berlin, Connecticut
“Great Chicken Pagliacci”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

nice place on east st , plainville, ct great food My favorite is Chicken Pagliacci which is to die for sometimes I substitute the brocli robbi for spinach which is also a hit an I either just get it it w/ a side of veggies or sometimes I spluge and get it OVER angel Hair and Those Hot Garlic Breads can't pass those up !! even if your watching what you eat SPLURGE on these it 's worth every lb.......! with the meal you get a salad ( maybe choice of soup ( can't remember cause I always get salad ) and by the way it is always fresh and crispy and you get a choice of dressing. and the prices are medium but portions are large so it's worth the splurge!!! TASTY!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank donna b
Bristol, Connecticut
“Reliving the 80s at pagliaccis”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Went back to pagliaccis for the first time since 1988 and it hasn't changed a bit! Portions still gargantuan! Veal parm was ok, but nearly ruined by the sloppy gallon of watery marinara sauce on top. My guest ordered a small cheese pizza which was ordinary at best. Fried mozzarella appetizer also suffered from way too much sauce!! Service was folksy and friendly, though not overly professional. A good place to take a family for an affordable night out, but hardly the place for a great Italian dining experience

• Visited February 2014
Connecticut
“Big improvement!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stopped going to "Pag's" for several years because the sauce was tasteless. We'd bring home our veal parm left over and the next day I'd scrape off the sauce and add Trader Joe's sauce - what a difference! We went back this past Sat. night with friends and the veal parm was delish, and the sauce also. Our friends agreed! Yes, we are 'sauce' people - if the sauce is isn't good, it ruins the entire dish! We'll be back there soon!

• Visited January 2014
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Good Food and service”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is one of our regular restaurants. My wife loves the swordfish and I love the combo Parmesan
We have never gotten a bad meal here. The service is excellent and the portions are large. Just great Italian food.

• Visited January 2014