“Large portions, good value.”

Pagliacci's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Plainville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My spouse and I went to Pagliacci's for the first time on a weekday night. I had the pasta fagioli soup and the stuffed eggplant. My spouse had the chicken parmigiana with a salad. We felt all the food was pretty good. We brought a lot of it home as we found the portions much too large to finish there. The entrees included a selection of sides such as soup, salad, pasta, etc.

I am of Italian descent and have had many Italian homemade and restaurant meals. My opinion is that Pagliacci's is worthwhile. The place was clean, and the staff was pleasant and responsive. The food was well-prepared. We would go there again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

You can tell this place has been around awhile. The staff seems to be mostly family and on this Saturday night it looked like organized confussion. But don't let that fool you they are like a well oiled machine. The food was traditional italian comfort food, full of big flavor and generous portions. The place seemed to have quite a few locals which is a good sign that this place is NOT a tourist trap. When we found out that Maria who was serving us actually made what was the best tiramisu we ever had, we fell in love with the place. Next trip to Boston we will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Honestly, I go here at least once every 3 weeks. The staff is friendly, food is good, and it comes out very quickly! That picture they have for the restaurant's photo isn't the right one. Definitely get a side salad with your order - their Italian dressing is unbelievable! Their bread is also great - so good you might end up filling up on it! Their sauces are alright - the sauce they put on their mozzarella appetizer is phenomenal. Not a huge fan of their pasta, but their fish, chicken, and pizza are all very good. You will always have a good low key, under $20, fast, quality meal when you eat here.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great waitress, and so friendly when being seated. Was not pleased with my meat sauce selection, dry and tasteless, ruined fresh spaghetti. Even side of sausage and meatball was disappointing. Other sauce dishes where light on sauce and chicken parmesan was dry. Hope next time isn't last!

1  Thank stoneflyriver
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend ordered the angel pasta with meatballs (only got 2) and I got the whole wheat pane Alfredo with broccoli. They make their own while wheat pasta! It was very yummy. They only thing I would make sure is to ask for sauce on the side because they load it onto your plate :/ it took over the quality taste of the pasta. They service was average not great but not poor. Their desert menu was simple, but they had tons of drinks to choose from.
It is a family friendly place, and great for couples. They will even take a reservation for 2 people which is uncommon in most places. The place was very clean, an casual setting. Great to grab a quick VERY filling bite to eat :D