“Relaxing to sit at the bar”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 76 Restaurants in Plainville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Farmington, Connecticut
“Relaxing to sit at the bar”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The food has always been good. The manager is a great guy and the bartenders are always nice. Drinks are very good not watered down like a lot of places. Great happy hour and evening specials.

• Visited January 2012

southington,ct
“great food”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a nice family restaurant. It has good food, good location and friendly staff. We like Applebee's and try to find one in the towns we visit, and this one did not disappoint. It was a great meal, great visit.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank randyjoe
Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I typically like going to Applebee's, but this was the first time I went to this location. I ordered the Spinach and Artichoke dip and it was horrible. There was barely any chips and the dip was mostly spinach and tasted horrible. I also ordered a steak and it tasted horrible and it was too well cooked. I don't recommend this location.

gross06708
“Health Hazard!!!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Health code Viloation
I went to lunch at Applebees on Thursday December 27th 2007. I ordered a grilled cheese BLT with no fries and a side salad. As we were waiting an older woman returned an Grilled Cheese BLT to the kitchen three times. I said to my husband I really hope they don't give me that BLT because I have a feeling they are going to try. And literally 2 seconds later, after the BLT went to the old ladies table and she TOUCHED it, i was served a BLT that was clod, soggy and had fries grease marks in the spot where the older ladies fries were. I am so discusted. I spoke to the manager who was NOT happy with his staff and told him I was reporting this to the health department, I will never eat there again...or any Applebees for that matter. Did I mention I am pregnant and God only knows what diseases I could have gotten????

3 Thank gross06708