“Delicious food with excellent service.”
Review of Confetti - CLOSED

Confetti
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Recently renovated, we invite you to come experience the delicious offerings at Confetti Restaurant. Known for great seafood and the best calamari around, Confetti also offers a nice array of choice meats and fresh hand crafted Italian pasta. Happiest of hours awaits you in the bar with half off appetizers from 3:30 until 6:00pm daily. Lite fare is always available and we serve our entire wine list by the glass.
Reviewed October 30, 2010

We met with friends to enjoy a nice dinner and were not disappointed. I had Salmon and the wife had lamb chops. Terrific food and attentive service, plus it was Wednesday which was ladie's night (free wine or cocktail + dessert). I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We called Sunday to make a reservation for Brunch and asked if noon was ok they confirmed out reservation. We arrived 10 minutes early and were told we could only have lunch and not brunch. The woman was VERY rude. We explained how we had called and made a 12 noon reservation and she said I know but we stop serving brunch at 11:30. She was also the one that answered the phone. I'm not sure why they didnt say that over the phone?? But they were very rude and it was the worst customer service we have ever had at a place. We even spoke to the owner and he was also rude and turned away good business. . The food was still all set out and the restaurant and people were still serving themselves. The website also says that they have brunch seating until 12noon.
We will NEVER be back to Confetti's in Plainville and neither will our friends.
If the customer service is this bad I can only imaginehow the food is.

2  Thank Blond1e9
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I attended a baby shower here given for my niece. The food was pretty good, and the wait staff was wonderful. The set up was not good at all. A light fixture came down while we were setting up! There was another function that had their buffet line at the back of our area! People were asking us who was the shower for, who made the favors and other questions. The hostess was rather abrupt and told my sister that if we were not out on the dot of 5:00, she was charging $50 more. There was no reason to assume we would over stay our time. The party was for 46 adults, and 9 children over 3yrs, and there were about 10 no shows that were paid for. It was stated that we would get the leftovers on the food, and we were pleased when we saw how much of the roast beef was left, and the full trays of fish and the chicken. You can imagine our surprise when we got home to find all of the left overs, a couple of pieces of chicken, a small container of the ziti, and a tin of the fried potatoes. No roast, no fish, none of the bread or salad. As anyone who has run a shower knows, that is what we feed the men.... more upsetting than the fact that they kept the food, is the thought that they might serve it to other people!!...NOT a place i will ever go to again...

1  Thank lucy18nov
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Confetti is a wonderful restaurant. I was nearby for business and went to dinner and Sunday Brunch there. It was a little crowded for Brunch because of a very large party. So it took at little longer than I anticipated. However, The food was delicious and I found the staff to be very attentive. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 28, 2009

My husband and I went to Confettis several times. It was okay. the last time we were there we were seated in the bar area and force too listen to one of the owners and anothe employee discuss seating arrangements for a Sunday brunch the next day very loudly. Haven't been back since and won't return. Much happier with The Cottage right across the street.

3  Thank deecyr