“My FAVORITE local place”
Review of Tuscany Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

Tuscany Steak and Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Had been away for a few years and about 3 months ago decided to go back. Don't know why we ever stopped going. EVERYTHING we've ordered has been excellent! We usually go a few times a week. My favorites have been: The scallops wrapped in proscuitto - AWESOME! Stuffed mushrooms - AWESOME! There's an appetizer I can't remember the name of ( i think it's called Greek Lollypops) - meatballs with linguine soaked in merlot that the owner jimmy (who is a SUPER NICE guy) calls drunken pasta - REALLY good. I've had the hanger steak, the steak for two, the tilapia, the clams, the mussels and have NEVER EVER had something i didn't like. The owner comes and visits with us whenever we're there and let me tell you, that man can do some GREAT things with food!! The prices are beyond reasonable. They still have ladies night Tuesday and Wednesday nights - app, dinner and dessert $ 12.00!!!

1  Thank cocobeanCt

Reviewed April 5, 2012

First time to this restaurant and I will return!! It took a little bit to get seated, but the place was packed. We went shortly after 7:30, I ordered the calamari appetizer which was cooked perfectly, the Swordfish entree, and my husband ordered the Meditranean Sea Bass. We were both very pleased with the quality and freshness of their food. We were waited on by the restaurant owners son, and when I asked him for suggestions, he gladly gave them! I hate when I go to a restaurant and the waiter/waitress has never tried entrees/desserts...They had a nice band playing that evening, and overall had a great time and ejoyed a night out!

2  Thank HealthierEater38
Reviewed February 18, 2012

If you like good food - individually crafted then you MUST go to this place! Prices are super reasonable!

1  Thank ChetBacon
Reviewed February 7, 2012

While visiting relatives on New Years eve we dined at this restaurant.

We were concerned at first as we were seated towards the front of the dining room which was chilly. Fortunately for us the table rocked, so we were moved a little further in so we were much more comfortable.

The food was excellent! The chef cooked my rack of lamb to perfection. My husbands roast rib of beef looked a little insipid but tasted good. Our relative was very happy with her choice of fish.

The wine was great too, really hit the spot. The only downside was the "green minty" flavoured syrup that topped the cream on my Irish coffee - yuk! Please do not do this to such a wonderful drink!!

The service was good, very attentive and the waitress was fun.

So all in all a successful dinner. Will definitely be returning on our next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Went to Aquaterra for dinner the night they had just reopened after the big October snow storm and power outage. Everything was so fresh and delicious. You know this is home made food. The sweat potato gnocci was awesome, as was the French onion soup. The $12.95 menu is an awesome value, with soup, appetizer, entree and dessert. I'm glad to have found this place and will go back many times. Service was great as well.

2  Thank PP&Hardware